New Real News
January - 2017
- Beginning the Discussion on the Internet-of-Space
A panel of experts from academia and industry assembled at the recent IEEE IMS event to answer critical questions are the role and impact of RFIC technologies.
November - 2016
- 5G and LTE-A to Drive Long-Term Growth in Macrocell Mobile Backhaul Market
IHS Markit projects the global macrocell mobile backhaul equipment market to be almost flat
October - 2016
- Emerging Mobile-Network Architectures are Raising Demand for High-Speed Optical Interconnects.
How moving baseband processing away from the antenna can help. Demand for mobile Internet
- Qualcomm to acquire NXP
Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ:Â Â QCOM) and NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ:Â Â NXPI) today
- Extension Media Launches Machine Learning Developers Conference 2017
New event co-located with the IoT Developers Conference at the Santa Clara Convention Center
- Tagging: Driving the Next Wave of Innovation in Digital Signage
Making every screen in a digital signage network a means to reach customers with contentâ
September - 2016
- From Data to Decision: The Case for IoT Edge Analytics in Predictive Maintenance
Most IoT devices donât needâor arenât equippedâto send data to the cloud. Faster decisions
- Keeping Ahead of Wireless Connectivity’s Quick Pace: Q&A with Avnet
Whether to address robust car-to-car communication, the role motion sensing is playing as cloud
- Barriers to Digital Signage Ubiquity Keep Tumbling
Itâs increasingly a âlook ma, no seams!â world for Digital Signage, with chips that conserve
August - 2016
- Smartphone shipments to grow 5% in 2016 as Apple posts first annual decline
Canalysâ latest market forecast shows worldwide smart phone shipments will reach just over
- The Big Data and 5G Effect on Mobile Design
An unprecedented explosion of data is driving the need for new innovations in memory design.
- Verizon to Acquire Fleetmatics
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ) and Fleetmatics Group PLC (NYSE: FLTX) today
July - 2016
- Increased Interoperability: Q&A with Don Clarke, ETSI
NFVâs objectives, why Telecommunications infrastructures require rigorous specifications,
June - 2016
- IoT/M2M and the Move from 2G GSM to 2G CDMA or 4G LTE
Minimizing service disruption calls for enterprises using AT&Tâs 2G GSM services to rapidly
April - 2016
- Hyper-Spectral Imaging, Cyber-Security and Auto Safety Trends
Highlights from SPIE Photonics, Accelleraâs DVCon and Automotive panels focus on semiconductor's changing role in emerging markets.
- LTE and TETRA: Winner Take All?
Will TETRA become obsolete as we see LTE gain foothold in mission critical networks? Terrestrial
March - 2016
- Gartner: Top 10 Internet of Things Technologies for 2017 and 2018
Gartner, Inc. has highlighted the top 10 Internet of Things (IoT) technologies that should
February - 2016
- Is the IoT Revolution Happening Where You’re Not Looking? Q&A with IoT Development Platform Maker Anaren Wireless Group
Off the beaten track enterprises need connectivity, too. Not long after the Anaren, Inc.
- Getting to Large-Scale Deployment of Profitable IoT Devices
The business and technical case for a new IoT software platform. The legacy Internet of
- The Smallest 64-bit Processor for the Next Billion Smartphone Users
When it was introduced at ARM TechCon 2015, the ARMÂ® CortexÂ®-A35 was described as the smallest, lowest power and most efficient ARMv8-A processor the company has ever built. This is quite a statement, following as it did, the introductions of the ARM Cortex-A5 in 2009 and the ARM Cortex-A7 (2011).
- Designing with Embedded Security in Mind: Starting Early and at the Edge
Proactive steps before devices are deployed create a long-term security advantage. As edge
- Solving Common IoT Design Challenges
Volatile markets demand rapid development cycles. Do IoT device makers have the tools they
January - 2016
- Sony Acquires Altair Semiconductor
Sony Corporation ("Sony") announced that it has reached an agreement with Altair Semiconductor
December - 2015
- ARM Multiplies Server Reach with New 64-bit Math Libraries
Performance Libraries for ARM v8 ISA are based upon NAG Library of statistical and numerical algorithms.
November - 2015
- Communication and Co-operation Create a Tactical LTE Network
Joint development with partner vendors ADLINK and Connect Tech enables LCR Embedded to develop portable LTE that provides reliable connectivity for first responders when regular networks are non-existent.
- Meeting the IoT's Appetite for Customized Sensors and Integration: Q&A with Coventor
Why the MEMS sensors market today consists largely of packaged components and what that means
October - 2015
- Verizon looks to accelerate Internet of Things adoption
San Francisco, October 28, 2105 â Verizon today announced its global strategy to simplify
- IDT to Acquire ZMDI for $310 Million
IDT today announced an agreement to acquire privately held ZMDI for total consideration of $310M in cash.
- AMD Announces New R-Series Processors for High-End Embedded Performance
New Embedded Single-Chip Offerings Deliver Superior Graphics, First DDR4 Memory Support
- CloudRANs and Fronthauling
Whatâs next for cellular networks looking to realize the performance advantages that resource