Internet of Things Developers Conference Call for Presentations
- Submission of titles and abstracts – January 29, 2016
- Notification of acceptance – February 19, 2016
Participate in the 2016 Internet of Things Developers Conference and educate the industry on the state-of-the-art and the practical side of connecting products to the Internet. The IoT DevCon is geared to providing software and system developers the resources to understand and tackle the complex challenges of IoT implementations and providing authoritative perspectives on how IoT technology will effect business and product development and illuminating the future of what IoT will bring. The two-day IoT DevCon will consist of executive and technical tracks.
The 2016 IoT DevCon will focus on technologies ranging from ultra-low power microcontrollers to multicore-enabled aggregation hubs and from software strategies to security solutions as well as techniques required to monitor and manage the enormous loads of device-generated data. We need experts to address our audience of managers, developers, engineers and makers. Areas of coverage include, but are not limited to:
- Designing ultra-low power IoT nodes
- Exploring connectivity protocols and industry standards
- Building hubs to harness the data explosion
- Utilizing software development environments for M2M applications
- Understanding and managing security-related issues, taking the IoT into the cloud
- Making money with the Internet of Things
- How IoT technology will effect business and product development
- The future of what IoT will bring
- Evolution and Adoption of Industry Standards for Multicore Development
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SOON.