Supported Architectures: Eclipse, Visual Studios, USB, PCIe, NVMe
Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 10 (x86 and x64), Windows 8.1 (x86 and x64), Windows Server 2012 (x64), Windows 7 (x86 and x64), Windows Server 2008R2 (x64).
IoT devices bring multiple technologies into SoCs designs and, since these technologies are defined more and more by embedded software, there is an increasing need for effective ways to develop, test and debug software and hardware interaction. ProVIDE, combines two important test and debug methods– software IDE and protocol analysis. It enables the software and system developers’ additional control and observability by extending the familiar IDE debug capabilities to allow for analyzing and visualizing both internal and external busses and interfaces.
Capitalizing on Teledyne LeCroy’s wide variety of market-leading protocol analyzer tools, ProVIDE gives developers a unique view into how their control and data actually travels across the external bus or interface, and synchronizes this information with the code execution. Using IDE controls and breakpoints to start recording and to trigger Teledyne LeCroy protocol analyzers, the developers can isolate and correlate their code with actual signal traffic over the interface. By using ProVIDE, IoT and embedded software developers extend common practices like reading registers, memory content, variable values and signal states to also view the entire control and data flow on external signal interfaces and busses as their code executes. The protocol analysis and decoding can be customized to include automatic decoding of proprietary fields and/or structures and can be used for both higher level application analysis as well as low-level debugging.
Features & Benefits
- ProVIDE is the missing link in your IDE software
- Enables correlation between software and behavior on the communications channel
- ProVIDE gives you the ability to capture, analyze and visualize traffic on external interfaces and busses.
- PlugINs available for the most common IDE software tools
- For additional information see teledynelecroy.com/provide
- Windows 10 (x86 and x64), Windows 8.1 (x86 and x64), Windows Server 2012 (x64), Windows 7 (x86 and x64), Windows Server 2008R2 (x64).
- Minimum 4GB of RAM
- Storage space of 1GB is required for installing the Protocol Suite™ software on the host machine
- The minimum requirement for the display is a resolution of 1024×768 with at least 16-bit color depth.
Embedded System design with USB, PCIe, NVMe
Teledyne LeCroy700 Chestnut Ridge Rd
Chestnut Ridge, NY, 10977