SoM-iMX6U – System on Module
Supported Architectures: ARM
Compatible Operating Systems: Embedded Linux
Designed and manufactured in the USA, the SoM-iMX6U is an Ultra Low Power System on Module (SoM) designed to plug into an EMAC carrier board that contains all the connectors and I/O required for a system. The recommended development/carrier board for the SoM-iMX6U is the SoM-150. A SoM is a small embedded module that contains the core of a microprocessor system.
The SoM-iMX6U is based on an industrial temperature, Freescale/NXP i.MX6 UltraLite (MCIMX6G1) Cortex A7 528 MHz system on module with 512MB of LP DDR2 RAM, 4GB eMMC Flash and 16MB of serial data flash, which allows it to run the Linux Operating System. The module has APM Sleep Mode of 3.5mA, 1x 10/100 BaseT Ethernet, 4x serial ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports, 22x GPIO (3.3V) lines, 1x SDIO SD port, 2x I2S audio ports with line in/out, 1x CAN, 1x SPI, 1x I2C, 2x timer/counters/PWMs and internal real-time clock/calendar (with external battery backup), External reset button provision and green Status LED.
Please contact EMAC for OEM & Distributor Pricing. Quantity 1 pricing for the SoM-iMX6U is $150/ea.
Features & Benefits
- APM Sleep Mode of 3.5mA
- Typical Running Current Approximately 160mA
- 22x GPIO (3.3V) lines, 1x SDIO SD port, 2x I2S synchronous serial I/O audio ports with line in/out, 1x CAN, 1x SPI, 1x I2C
- External reset button provision and green Status LED
- 4x A/D channels with 12-bit A/D resolution (0 to 3.3V)
- EMAC OE Embedded Linux
- Freescale/NXP i.MX6 UltraLite Cortex A7 528MHz Processor
- 512MB of LP DDR2 RAM, 4GB eMMC Flash and 16MB of serial data flash, 1x SDIO SD Flash interface
- 1x 10/100 BaseT Ethernet, 22x GPIO (3.3V) lines, 1x CAN ports, 2x Timer/Counters/PWM channels, Internal Real-Time Clock/Calendar with external battery backup
- 4x serial ports, 1x USB 2.0 high speed host port, 1x USB 2.0 high speed OTG port (host/device)
- Wide Temperature -40° to +85°C
Industrial IoT, Industrial Control, Industrial Automation, Data Acquisition, Test & Measurement