SIB-A5D35 Low Power ARM Embedded Server
Designed and manufactured in the USA, the EMAC Low-Power Server-In-a-Box (SIB) is a low cost, small footprint ARM embedded server. This low power SIB utilizes the Atmel ARM Cortex A5 ATSAMA5D35 536 MHz fanless processor, allowing it to run EMAC OE Linux. The server can support APM sleep mode which allows for ultra-low power consumption and has the ability to support real time applications utilizing Xenomai. The SIB-A5D35 has no moving parts and features a rugged enclosure design making it the ideal choice for most industrial applications. The minimal power requirements of the SIB-A5D35 also mean low heat generation and lends itself to battery operated or backed-up systems. Right out of the box, the SIB-A5D35 is configured for Ethernet, serial IP, serial terminal and raw serial connections. Other devices including modem links, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth may be added and configured by the user.
- Atmel ARM Cortex A5 ATSAMA5D35
- 536 MHz
- 512 MB DDR2 RAM
- 4 GB eMMC Flash
- 16 MB Serial Data Flash
- 24x General Purpose digital (PLD) I/O lines (on Carrier)
- 18x 3.3V I/O lines
- 1x SDIO Port
- I2S Audio Port Line-in and Line-out (Optional on deluxe option)
- 1x CAN 2.0b Port
- 1x 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
- 2x USB 2.0 Host Ports
- 1x USB 2.0 Device Port
- 4x Serial Ports (3x RS232, 1x RS232/422/485)
- 2x SPI Ports
- 2x I2C Ports
- Timer/Counters/Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- 4x A/D Channels of 12-bit A/D (0 to 2.5V Range on deluxe option)
- EMAC OE Embedded Linux
- 1.75″ ×6.5″ ×4.45″ (44mm × 165mm × 113mm)
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth (Optional)
- APM Sleep Mode
- Power Requirement 5 V
- Typical Running Current Consumption 415mA (with no USB devices connected)
- 0° – 70° C Operating Temperature (-40° to + 85° C optional)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% Relative non-condensing
Quantity 1 pricing for the SIB-A5D35 starts at $375/ea. Please contact EMAC for OEM & Distributor Pricing.
About EMAC, Inc. – www.emacinc.com
EMAC is an acronym for Equipment Monitor and Control. Our company designs and manufactures embedded systems that include Single Board Computers, System on Modules (SoM), Carrier Boards, Industrial Panel PCs, Custom Solutions and Embedded Operating Systems.
Since 1985 EMAC has provided commercial off the shelf and custom turnkey embedded products that can integrate the newest technologies including: sensor data, Wi-Fi, Zigbee, Bluetooth LE, GPS, cell modems, audio & video streaming /capture, FPGA, RFID and more.
Our team is experienced with hardware & software design, GUI interfaces, remote login, real time solutions, Windows Embedded, DOS, Embedded Linux, Real-Time Linux, custom hardware drivers, application development and support. Contact the EMAC Sales Team today at 618-529-4525 or firstname.lastname@example.org and learn how Our Products Make Your Products Better®