Compatible Architectures: ARM
Compatible Linux and Android OS: Embedded Linux & Android
Designed and manufactured in the USA, the SoM-iMX6M is an industrial temperature ARM based System on Module (SoM) utilizing a Freescale/NXP i.MX6 Cortex A9 processor. All of the ARM processor core functionality is included on this tiny board including up to 2GB of DDR3 RAM, 4GB of eMMC Flash, and 16MB Serial Data Flash. This module has Gigabit Ethernet, CAN, GPIO, Serial Ports, SATA, SDIO, USB, A/D, I2C, I2S, SPDIF, PCIe 2.0, SPI, Timers/Counters/PWMs and more. A SoM is a small embedded module that contains the core of a microprocessor system.
The SoM-iMX6M is designed to plug into a carrier board that contains all the connectors and any custom I/O required for the application. This approach allows the customer or EMAC to design a custom carrier board that meets the I/O, dimensional and connector requirements without having to worry about the processor, memory and standard I/O functionality. With the System on Module approach a semi-custom or fully custom platform can be developed rapidly.
Qty 1 pricing starts at $180 with OEM and quantity pricing available on request.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 314 Pin SODIMM SOM Module 3.23” × 2.36” (82mm × 60mm)
- Gigabit LAN
- Wide Temperature -40° to +85° C
- EMAC OE Embedded Linux
- Freescale/NXP IMX6 CPU, Up to 2 GB of DDR3 RAM, 4 GB of eMMC Flash, 16 MB Serial Data Flash, 1x SATA, 1x PCIe 2.0, 2x SDIO Ports
- Video outputs of: 24-bit LVDS channel, 1x HDMI port, 1x Serial Video Capture (CSI) Port, 1x DSI port and a 4-wire Analog Resistive Touch Controller
- 4x Serial Ports, 3x USB 2.0 High Speed Host, 1x 2.0 High Speed USB OTG, 1x 1000 BaseT Ethernet, 2x CAN Ports
- 16x GPIO, 2x Timer/Counters, 4x PWMs, 4x I2C, 2x SPI
- 4x A/D Channels with 12-bit A/D Resolution, 1x SPDIF, 2x I2S
Industrial Control, Industrial Automation, Data Acquisition, Test & Measurement