TySOM High Performance Embedded Development
Compatible Architectures: Xilinx Zynq SoC FPGA with Dual-Core ARM Cortex-A9
Compatible Linux and Android OS: Linux
The TySOM™ Embedded Development Kit is for the embedded designer who needs a high-performance RTL simulator/debugger for their embedded applications such as IoT, Factory Automation, UAV and Automotive. The kit includes Riviera-PRO™ Advanced Verification Platform and a Xilinx® Zynq™ development board that contains single Zynq chip (FPGA + Dual ARM® Cortex-A9), memories (DDR3, uSD), communication interfaces (miniPCIe, Ethernet, USB, Pmod, JTAG) and multimedia interfaces (HDMI, audio, CMOS camera).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Zynq Development Board containing programmable FPGA and dual ARM® Cortex-A9 cores for embedded designers developing complex systems with custom RTL and embedded applications. The board includes memories (DDR3, uSD), communication interfaces (miniPCIe, Ethernet, USB, Pmod, JTAG) multimedia interfaces (HDMI, audio, CMOS camera) and daughter board expansions via FMC.
- Advanced RTL Debugging features include Dataflow, Post-Simulation Debug, Advanced Waveform Viewer, Plot/Image Viewer, Xtrace and Code Coverage.
- Supports Xilinx® Vivado™ and SDK™ development flow. Zynq-based hardware designs are created in Vivado and simulated in Riviera-PRO as the target simulator in Vivado. Software applications created in SDK are executed on the TySOM board as bare-metal or Linux-based applications. Riviera-PRO and Vivado cooperation is powerd by the Xilinx TCL Store Aldec Integration App.
- Pre-Validated Ubuntu Embedded Host Reference Design where users are able to turn the TySOM board into a full-stacked Linux box, compile and run complex Linux applications and learn the basics of the main Linux concepts and frameworks. The reference design contains the hardware (Vivado design) and software (Linux setup) support for the next groups of peripherals used with the TySOM board
- Target applications include Industrial IoT, Factory Automation, UAV, Automotive, Robotics and Computer Vision
- Programmable FPGA Fabric
- Onboard DDR3 Memory
- Various Peripherals and Interfaces
- Small Form Factor
- Reference Embedded Linux Designs
Industrial IoT, Automotive, Robotics, UAV
Aldec is now shipping the Xilinx® Zynq®-based TySOM Embedded Development Kit in two configurations.