January - 2017
- AGC Unveils Innovative Glass Substrates for Semiconductor Packaging
Glass Lineup's Characteristics, Sizes and Thicknesses Meet a Broad Range of Needs
- New Arduino-Compatible Sensor Evaluation Kit
Multiple onboard sensors make it easy to build a sensor environment for prototyping and initial set development ROHM has recently announced the availability of the new sensor evaluation
- Marvell Showcasing its Leadership in Storing, Moving and Accessing Data at CES 2017
Marvell, a leader in storage, networking, and connectivity semiconductor solutions, will showcase several of its leading products for the cloud, automotive, industrial, and consumer
- CES 2017 Unveils Game-Changing Innovation to the World Product debuts from largest show floor in CES history and keynotes from Carnival Corp., Huawei and Nissan open world's largest innovation event
The future of technology was unveiled yesterday on opening day of CESÂ® 2017, as more than 3,800 companies debuted products across a record 2.6 million net square feet of exhibit space.
- Ultra Low Power iMX6U System on Module with APM Sleep Mode of 3.5mA
Designed and manufactured in the USA, the SoM-iMX6U is an Ultra Low Power System on Module (SoM) designed to plug into an EMAC carrier board that contains all the connectors and I/O
- Qorvo® Introduces Multi-protocol System on Chip for Smarter, More Secure Homes
New platform helps mitigate uncertainty surrounding future IoT standards QorvoÂ®, a leading provider of innovative RF solutions that connect the world, today introduced a complete
- SoM-iMX6M Industrial ARM System on Module
Designed and manufactured in the USA, the SoM-iMX6M is an ARM System on Module (SoM) designed to plug into an EMAC carrier board that contains all the connectors and I/O required for
- Ultra-compact DIN-rail IIoT Gateway with the Power-efficient RISC-based i.MX 6UL Processor – IFB122
Axiomtek - a world-renowned leader relentlessly devoted in the research, development and manufacture of series of innovative and reliable industrial computer products of high efficiency
- Toradex adds Windows Embedded Compact support for NXP i.MX 7-based System on Modules
Toradex is pleased to announce the support of Windows Embedded Compact 2013 (WEC2013) and Windows Embedded Compact 7 (WEC7), on its new Colibri iMX7 - a NXPÂ® i.MX 7 processor-based
- SoftIntegration Releases C/C++ Interpreter Ch 7.5 for ARM and Raspberry Pi
SoftIntegration, Inc. announced the availability of Ch 7.5 and Embedded Ch 7.5 for ARM and Raspberry Pi. Ch is the most complete cross-platform C/C++ interpreter. Ch is also an embeddable cross-platform scripting engine and can be embedded in other applications for scripting.
December - 2016
- Cohu Announces New Tri-Temperature Active Thermal Technology for Emerging Processors
Cohu, Inc. introduced its next generation tri-temperature, active thermal control technology on the Eclipse platform.
- Cypress Commences Volume Shipments of MCUs Based on eCT Embedded Flash Memory Manufactured at UMC
Combination of Cypress's 40nm eCT Flash and UMC's 40nm Low Power Logic Process Delivers the Industry's Smallest Cell Size for High-Performance Applications
- Materion Precision Optics Acquires Gettering Capabilities for Wafer Level Processing
Addition of Technology, Patents and Trademarked NanoGetters Completes Process Offering and Provides Competitive Differentiation
- Renesas Electronics America Enhances High-Performance Embedded Development Frontier with New RZ/G1 Microprocessor Options
RZ/G1N and RZ/G1H MPUs Let Customers Right-Fit Their Embedded Solutions, Adding Over 25K DMIPS Performance to the Renesas MPU Lineup
- STMicroelectronics Extends Feature Integration and Flexibility of STM32F4 Access Lines with STM32F413/423 MCUs
Two new microcontroller lines from STMicroelectronics increase energy efficiency, flexibility, and feature integration at the high end of the STM32F4 Access Line for high-performance
- Growth in Global Medical Electronics Market to Boost the CAD Market in the Electrical and Electronics Industry Through 2020: Technavio
Technavio market research analysts forecast the global CAD market in the electrical and electronics industry to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period, according to their latest report.
- Synopsys Announces Industry's First DisplayPort 1.4 with DSC 1.2 Verification IP and Test Suites
Native SystemVerilog DisplayPort VIP Includes Built-In Coverage, Verification Planning and Protocol-Aware Debug
- Cavium and China Unicom Sign Collaboration Agreement for Virtualized RAN Technology
Parties to work together to accelerate virtualized BBUs based on General-Purpose Processors
- New Texas Instruments CC1350 SensorTag Development Kit and Antenna Kit Now Shipping from Mouser
Mouser Electronics, Inc., the industry's leading New Product Introduction (NPI) distributor with the widest selection of semiconductors and electronic components, is now stocking two
November - 2016
- Wafer Level Packaging Market to Reach $7.8 Billion by 2022, Globally - Allied Market Research
The global wafer level packaging market is expected to garner $7.8 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 21.5% from 2016 to 2022.
- Ethernet Alliance SC16 Panel Shows Ethernet Is In The Driver’s Seat
The Ethernet Alliance, a global consortium dedicated to the continued success and advancement of Ethernet technologies, today announced it is hosting a "Birds of a Feather" panel on
- Synopsys Advances Test and Yield Analysis Solution for 7-nm Process Node
Increases Test Quality by Targeting Subtle Defects in FinFETs and Emerging Processes
- Fan-In Wafer-Level Packaging Market Will Grow Due to the High Demand for Miniaturized Electronics Until 2020, Says Technavio
The global fan-in wafer-level packaging (WLP) market is expected to reach USD 4.75 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of almost 10%, according toTechnavio.
- Global semiconductor sales increase 11.5% in Q3
The Semiconductor Industry Association said worldwide sales of semiconductors reached $88.3 billion for the third quarter of 2016.
- Qualcomm/NXP deal underscores semiconductor merger trend
Qualcommâs proposed acquisition of NXP Semiconductors marks the latest deal in a wave of industry consolidation that includes increasingly expensive transactions with greater focus on expanding scope rather than economies of scale, according to Fitch Ratings.
- STMicroelectronics Combines Power and Simplicity in Intelligent Motion-Control Device for Smart Industry and High-End Consumer Electronics
Highly integrated system-in-package simplifies intelligent motor control for smart-manufacturing equipment, drones, high-performance home appliances, and portable BLDC (Brushless DC)
- Intersil Unleashes Industry's First Digital Multiphase PWM Controllers with AVSBus and Synthetic Current Control
Complete controller and smart power stage solution delivers up to 450A load to any processor, ASIC or FPGA, making IoT and cloud infrastructure greener Intersil Corporation (NASDAQ:
- Eagle I/O-Rich SBCs and Carrier Boards Provide Off-the-Shelf Complete ARM Computing Solutions
Today Diamond Systems, a global supplier of compact, rugged, I/O-rich embedded computing solutions for real-world applications in a broad range ofmarkets, unveiled its EAGLE family
October - 2016
- Online prototyping made easy with Infineon Designer
Starting at electronica 2016, Infineon Technologies AG (FSE: IFX / OTCQX: IFNNY) introduces Infineon Designer: the first online prototyping engine combining analog and digital simulation
- LDRA Integration with ARM DS-5 Development Studio Provides First Ever “Road to Certification” Solution
Ability to Test Applications Before Target Hardware is Available Reduces Design Time, Lowers Development Cost for Safety- and Security-Critical Applications LDRA, the leader in standards