Teledyne LeCroy USB Type-C and Power Delivery Analysis and Test Tools
Supported Architectures: USB 3.1, 3.0 and 2.0 with data rates up to 10 Gb/s.
Are you ready for USB Type-C? As today’s infotainment systems migrate to the next generation USB supporting Type-C and Power Delivery, Teledyne LeCroy has the test tools for your USB automotive needs. The Teledyne LeCroy USB Mercury T2C is a pocket sized, low cost Type-C and Power Delivery Analyzer and the USB Voyager M310C is a USB Type-C and Power Delivery system that provides Analyzer, Exerciser and Compliance Test capabilities as well as support for speeds up to 10Gbps. With the reversible plugs, power delivery capabilities up to 100W, and support for Alternate Modes such as Display Port, USB Type-C is expected to replace all other USB cables. Designed to be future proof, device suppliers have already begun to ship new designs with USB Type-C. Now supporting the Type-C, 3.1 and Power Delivery 2.0 specifications, Teledyne LeCroy’s legendary Voyager USB analyzer platform provides the industry’s most accurate and reliable capture of USB 2.0, 3.0, and 3.1 protocol for fast debug, analysis and problem solving. This multifunction validation platform is available with an integrated exerciser capable of 2.0, 3.0, and 3.1 host and device emulation. In addition to compliance verification and error injection, the exerciser can emulate a USB endpoint and intelligently respond to enumeration requests. Utilizing the USB industry’s de facto standard CATC Trace™ display and loaded with innovative features that help uncover elusive protocol errors, the Voyager platform is the intelligent choice for any USB protocol validation application.
Features & Benefits
- Supports USB Type-C™ Cables and Connectors – Capture and display all USB Type-C traffic including Power Delivery messages
- Analyzer and exerciser support for USB Power Delivery 2.0 with source & sink support for baseband PD
- Power Tracker – vBus power analysis tool with graphing capabilities allows for viewing baseband Power Delivery messages synchronized with actual power consumption to verify PD state changes
- Triggering and Filtering – Trigger on USB 2.0, 3.0, 3.1 and USB Type-C protocol events to isolate important traffic, specific errors or data patterns. Zero time search assists when searching large traces
- Up to 16 GB Recording Capacity – Capture long recording sessions for analysis and problem solving
- Protocols Supported USB 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.1 and Power Delivery 2.0 (Baseband)
- Minimum Host Machine Requirements Microsoft Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, Server 2008R2; 2 GB of RAM; storage with at least 600 MB of free space for the installation of the software and additional space for recorded data
- Data Rates Supported 1.5 Mb/s—10 Gb/s
- Data Bus Interface Half Duplex differential (USB 2.0); Dual Simplex differential (USB 3.1)
- Front Panel Connectors Two USB Type-C (use both for analyzer, use only one for exerciser), PD Load (from DUT), External Trigger IN and OUT
Teledyne LeCroy700 Chestnut Ridge Rd
Chestnut Ridge, NY, 10977