Source III Announces Release of DFTView 4.1
DFTView® simplifies test visualization and debugging by providing the first product on the market that allows you to simultaneously view source formats such as STIL, WGL, SVF, Catalyst, VCD/EVCD (and more!) along with their equivalent graphical waveforms. These two views are dynamically kept in synch so you can immediately see the effects of source code edits. Users can edit the source and DFTView® will syntax-check the code and regenerate the waveforms providing immediate validation of the changes.
New Features for DFTView® 4.1 include:
- On-demand waveform generation – open and edit source files before viewing associated waveforms
- Compute-intensive operations executed in the background – continue working in one tab while another generates a separate waveform
- Significantly enhanced performance in loading/displaying EVCD files
- New convenient controls allow you to select multiple Compare options at once.
New features we first introduced in DFTView 4.0 include:
- Newly-supported formats include TDL_91 (TI), TSTL2 (Toshiba) and J750+ (Teradyne)
- DFTView® Compare: compare the waveforms of two disparate file formats to isolate differences and instantly map them back to the original source files!
- Improved integration with the VUI (VTRAN® User Interface) – Compare original and output files from a vector translation with a single button click!
- And more!
DFTView® is the perfect complement to VTRAN® to help validate tester translations – complete with VUI integration. It also provides source-to-waveform display and correlation capability for more than a dozen different formats. DFTView® can open multiple source files in separate tabs, providing a highly convenient way of comparing translated vectors (using VTRAN®) with their original counterparts. DFTView® seamlessly integrates with both GTKWave and Synopsys Verdi3™ nWave viewers.
To learn more about the capabilities of DFTView® 4.1, go to the DFTView® product page, or call us at (916) 941-9403.