Meridian CDC is the fastest, highest capacity and most precise clock domain crossing (CDC) solution in the market. It performs comprehensive structural and functional analysis to ensure that signals crossing asynchronous clock domains on ASIC, or FPGA devices are received reliably. It is the only solution that enables all aspects of CDC sign-off for 500M+ gate SoC designs.
Meridian CDC is the only integrated solution in the industry that combines automatic CDC intent analysis and metastability-aware formal analysis. Its superior technology allows designers to use all of these strategies to guarantee complete CDC correctness. Its flexible top-down and bottom-up hierarchical analysis accommodates the different methodologies used by design teams.
Meridian CDC automatically infers clock domain crossing intent from the design and comprehensively analyzes clock/reset issues, incorrect or missing synchronization, glitch potentials, reconvergence, structurally unsafe crossings and potential data/control crossings that need functional verification. Its comprehensive support of crossing styles and advanced correlation algorithms delivers the fastest and most accurate analysis available.
Meridian CDC’s integrated formal analysis exhaustively verifies control and data stability for all data transfer protocols and gray-coding using our metastability-aware formal engine. It ensures safe data transfer by verifying the underlying design principle that the CDC data path must be a multi-cycle-path. Meridian CDC’s integrated formal solution leverages the automatic CDC intent analysis results to produce a composite report, saving users time and effort.
- Automatic design environment capture from designs or SDC constraints
- Comprehensive clock intent inference and analysis catches clock and reset issues
- Metastability aware formal analysis verifies control and data stability
- Flexible top-down and bottom-up analysis to accommodate different design methodologies
- Highest capacity to enable CDC verification on 500+M gate SoC designs
- Fastest performance for quick verification turnaround
- Most precise CDC reporting using integrated analysis
- Easiest-to-use CDC solution in the industry, and is template free
- Multiple technologies to enable complete CDC sign-off from RTL to netlist
Meridian CDC is supported on RedHat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (64-bit) and later operating systems.