Keysight Technologies Exhibits High-Speed Digital Design, Test Solutions at DesignCon
Solutions Focus on USB Type-C®, Signal and Power Integrity, PAM-4, Latest Digital Standards Development
- Keysight experts will demonstrate the latest digital test solutions
- Learn how to solve the toughest signal and power integrity, USB Type-C and PAM-4 design and test challenges
- Keysight experts to teach eight Education Forum (KEF) workshops
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) today announced it will exhibit its high-speed digital solutions at DesignCon 2016, Santa Clara Convention Center, Booth 725, Jan. 20-21. Keysight is a host sponsor of DesignCon, the premier conference for chip, board and systems design engineers working with the high-speed communications and semiconductor communities.
Keysight will demonstrate a broad range of simulation, test and compliance solutions designed to help engineers address the challenges present across a variety of digital technologies, including the industry’s latest evolving standards.
Demonstration highlights include:
- Signal and power integrity solutions, SIPro & PIPro EM analysis solutions for ADS 2016, crosstalk software analysis tools for oscilloscopes, and the latest PLTS 2016 (physical later test system) software
- USB Type-C solutions including USB 3.1 and power delivery protocol trigger and decode solutions, high-speed test fixtures, and a comprehensive suite of solutions for USB-C transmitter, interconnect and receiver solutions
- Readiness for PAM-4 and the 100G/400G data center including new system software for M8000 series of BER solutions and PAM-4 measurement application software for sampling and real-time oscilloscopes
- Solutions to continue addressing the evolution of standards such as the new logic analyzer module with options up to 4 Gb/s state mode and 10 GHz timing mode
Demonstrations also include Keysight’s complete solution portfolio addressing the toughest digital design and test challenges. This includes Advanced Design System simulation software, high-performance oscilloscopes, BERTs, logic analyzers, arbitrary waveform generators, power rail probes and TDR solutions.
This year at the conference, Keysight will feature eight unique, 40-minute education forum workshops sessions led by Keysight industry experts. Topics include USB Type-C, signal and power integrity, PAM-4, and the latest updates around PCIe and DDR4/LPDDR4. Register for the workshops at the Keysight Education Forum. Additional show information is available at Keysight DesignCon 2016.
DesignCon, produced by UBM Canon, is the world’s premier conference for chip, board and systems design engineers in the high-speed communications and semiconductor communities. DesignCon, created by engineers for engineers, takes place annually in Silicon Valley and remains the largest gathering of chip, board and systems designers in the country. This four-day technical conference and expo combines technical paper sessions, tutorials, industry panels, product demos and exhibits from the industry’s leading experts and solutions providers. More information is available at www.designcon.com/santaclara.
About Keysight in Digital Test
Keysight’s solutions for digital applications are driven and supported by Keysight experts who are involved in various international standards committees. Keysight experts are active in the Joint Electronic Devices Engineering Council (JEDEC), PCI Special Interest Group (PCI-SIG®), Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA), Serial ATA International Organization (SATA-IO), USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF), Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI™) Alliance, Ethernet standards (IEEE 802.3), Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) and many others. Keysight is committed to involvement in standards groups and related workshops, plugfests and seminars to ensure the right test solutions are created to meet customers’ evolving needs.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies (NYSE:KEYS) is a global electronic measurement technology and market leader helping to transform its customers’ measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Keysight’s electronic measurement instruments, systems, software and services are used in the design, development, manufacture, installation, deployment and operation of electronic equipment. The business had revenues of $2.9 billion in fiscal year 2015. Information about Keysight is available at www.keysight.com.