Timing Constraints – Done Once! Done Right!
Organizations: EDAC, GSA, Si2
Constraints-Manager (ConMan), Constraints-Certifier (ConCert), Exceptions Toolbox and Clock Domain Crossing Review (ConDor) End to End timing constraints an clock analysis tool-set by Excellicon from spec to signoff.
Excellicon provides next-generation constraints development technology and related areas, employing patented formal based technology which provides capability to seamlessly generate correct timing constraints, as well as tools to verify existing timing constraints for accuracy and correctness.
Timing Constraints analysis, Synthesis and Validation hierarchically is fully automated by Excellicon offerings and addresses all aspects of design, debugging and sign0ff.
Features & Benefits
- Automated Promotions and Demotion of timing constraints across all layers of hierarchy whether there is an existing timing constraints file or not
- Dynamic Smart budgeting enabling detailed and what-if analysis discovery
- Timing Constraints Synthesis, providing an automated and hierarchical generation capability along with mode discovery and management.
- Noiseless Verification suite of tools addressing all aspects timing constraints verification, including formal capabilities, Equivalency checks, SI enabled timing constraints.
- Exceptions Toolbox – provides comprehensive validation of structural as well as timing intent exceptions.
- Full hierarchical constraints and modes
- Clock Tree Guidance
- Mode Synthesis and Merge Mode management
- Clock Domain Crossing Analysis for timing and functional aspects of design
- Generate Abstracted model to speed up analysis
Audio, Automotive, Biometric, Computer Services, Consumer Products, Defense, Industrial, Entertainment, Healthcare, Networking, Security, Telephony, Telecommunications, Wireless