Mixel’s MIPI D-PHY RX+
Organizations: GSA, MIPI Alliance
D-PHY RX+ is a CSI and DSI D-PHY Receiver optimized for small area and low power, while achieving full-speed production testing, in-system testing, and higher performance compared to traditional configurations. The Mixel proprietary implementation of the MIPI D-PHY compliant RX configuration combines the small area and improved performance of RX configuration with the testability and diagnostics that are possible with universal lane, the best of both solutions.
As MIPI expands beyond the traditional mobile platform into safety sensitive applications, such as automotive and medical applications, full-speed and in-system testability are becoming mandatory features which are efficiently achieved by this Mixel unique IP.
Features & Benefits
- Operates up to 1.5Gbps per lane
- Silicon proven in both 40nm and 28nm
- Area and power savings compared to traditional solution
- Improved testability with full-speed production test and In-system testability and diagnostics
- Combined the testability of universal lane with the small size and improved performance of RX only configuration