Compatible Operating Systems: All Windows operating system like Win2000, XP, XPembedded, Win CE, RTOS like VxWorks, QNX
Supported Architectures: AMD Geode LX800
This robust MICROSPACE CPU board in the PC/104-Plus format is based on the AMD Geode LX800 processor, a x86-based chip that has been specially designed for embedded applications and mobile industrial and consumer
electronic devices. The new processor runs at 500 MHz and is said to provide performance equivalent to an 800-MHz processor. It does not require a cooling fan, since it only consumes about 1.6 Watts (CPU). The LX800 provides an integrated 2D graphic chip with an analog and a digital output.
The new MSM800SEV CPU board features an ideal price/performance
ratio and provides a wide variety of PC interfaces. The PC/104 CPU module is designed for harsh environmental conditions, insensitive to vibrations and shock.
- MICROSPACE® MSM800SEV PC/104-Plus CPU board with AMD Geode LX800, 500MHz, 128MB – 1′024MB DDR-RAM SODIMM
- GEODE UXGA CRT/LCD 256MB UMA, 18/24Bit TFT 3V, LCD resolution 240×320 – 1600×1200, AC97-Stereo
- MS, KB, FD, 1xP-ATA, COM1, COM2 (all as RS232), IrDA (external), LPT1, 2xUSB V2.0, LAN Ethernet 100/10BASE-T (external PHY)
- EEPROM support, Watchdog, power supply 5V, optional PC/104-Plus PCI Bus connector or CompactFlash
Socket, Cable kit
- Optimized thermal concept and cooling feature for operating temperature of –25°C to +70°C, optional –40°C to +85°C