Compatible Operating Systems: Intel® Celeron® M and Intel® Pentium® M processors
Supported Architectures: All Windows operating system like Win2000, XP, Win CE, RTOS like VxWorks, QNX
The PC/104-Plus MSM855 base board with the respective
SM855 CPU module with Intel® Celeron® M or Intel® Pentium® M processors provides all interfaces for modern applications. Designed for harsh environment, the CPU and RAM modules are protected against shock and vibrations. With a typical power consumption as low as 12W to 25W, extended temperature solutions (-40°C to +70°C) can be realised. Many smart technical details both in hardware and BIOS support the integration and make engineer’s life easy.
The MSM855 is perfectly suited for embedded computing
with high CPU and graphics performance, in transportation, telecommunication, medical, aerospace or automotive applications.
For Intel® Core™ Duo processors, the MSM945CX PCI/104Express module is available.
- MICROSPACE MSM855 PC/104plus baseboard with exchangeable Computer-on-Module, smartModule SM855
- Intel Celeron M or Intel Pentium M processor from 600MHz up to 1.8GHz
- Intel® 855GME chipset with Intel® I/O Controller Hub-4, 512-1′024MB DDR-RAM, Extreme Graphic, 64MB, DirectX 9 compatible, CRT and DVO/LVDS
- MS, KB, FD, 2xP-ATA, COM1, COM2, LPT1, 6xUSB V2.0, LAN Ethernet 100/10BASE-T, Audio AC97 5.1, EEPROM support, Watchdog
- Optimized thermal concept and cooling feature for operating temperature of –25°C to +60°C, optional –40°C to +70°C