New mouse from SPEEDLINK for CES, Las Vegas
Première for the OMNIVI Gaming Mouse in America
It’s that time of year again when the eyes of the world are on Las Vegas, where the annual Consumer Electronics Show will be opening its doors. SPEEDLINK will also be there to present its latest gaming peripherals, and further strengthen its foothold on the American market. Established in 1998, the German brand will showcase for the first time in North America its new OMNIVI Gaming Mouse with a maximum resolution of 12,000dpi and feature-packed configuration software.
SPEEDLINK’s new flagship, the OMNIVI Gaming Mouse, has 10 buttons including the scroll wheel button. The mouse is equipped with an optical sensor with a resolution of 12,000dpi. Its integral aluminium plate with integrated finger rest makes this mouse incredibly ergonomic, plus it feels compact in the hand for an outstanding gaming experience. Besides its configurable all-round glow with seven colours to choose from, the OMNIVI also comes with software which allows button configs and complex macros to be recorded and stored in any number of profiles. The mouse is available now from retailers for an MSRP of US$69.99. “This new mouse rounds off our current gaming lineup in the US”, explained Mike McCoy, Sales Representative of the American subsidiary SPEEDLINK Inc. “With this new addition, we’re offering an end-to-end range not only at entry price level, but also in the professional equipment bracket for demanding gamers with our OMNIVI Gaming Mouse and ULTOR Mechanical Keyboard.” SPEEDLINK products are available from many online and brickand-mortar retailers including Amazon, BEST BUY and the electronics retail chain Fry’s.
OMNIVI Core Gaming Mouse / Article number: SL-680006-BKRD
- USB mouse for the PC
- Optical sensor with adjustable resolution up to 12,000dpi (non-interpolated)
- 10 buttons (incl. scroll wheel button), all fully configurable; incl. 4 thumb buttons
- 2D scroll wheel – 6 dpi levels (configurable); default configuration: 800/1,600/2,400/4,000/8,000/12,000dpi
- Maximum acceleration: 50g
- Maximum tracking speed: 250ips
- Sensor frame rate: 12,000fps
- USB polling rate: up to 1,000Hz (configurable)
- All-round glow illuminates the mouse in any one of seven colors (configurable), with different freely selectable effects: red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, violet, white
- Illuminated scroll wheel (indicates DPI level): white (lowest level), cyan, blue, green, pink, yellow (maximum level)
- Illuminated logo/illuminated DPI button surround with automatic color rotation: green, yellow, blue, cyan, red, violet, white
- Internal memory for illumination and DPI settings
- Macro Editor (macros stored on PC)
- Profile management with any number of game profiles (stored on PC)
- Flexible USB cable with hardwearing braiding (1.8m)
- Dimensions: 87 × 131 × 52mm/approx. 3.4 x 5.2 x 2.0 inches (W × D × H)
- Weight: 145g/approx. 5oz
Jöllenbeck GmbH is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of office and entertainment peripherals. Since its formation, Jöllenbeck has positioned itself very successfully in the PC, video gaming console and handheld accessories market. The product portfolio of its own brand SPEEDLINK® includes sound systems, headsets, mice, mousepads, keyboards, gamepads, joysticks and various other accessories. SPEEDLINK® products impress with their novel technology combined with design excellence and outstanding functionality. Through SPEEDLINK®, Jöllenbeck is represented in more than 40 countries worldwide.