Advanced Embedded Middleware
Supported TI Processors: DaVinci™, OMAP35x, TMS320, C54x DSPs, C66x DSPs, C64x DSP, C62x DSP, AM37x ARM® Cortex®-A8 , AM35x ARM® Cortex-A8™, AM18x ARM9™, AM17x ARM9, F28M35x Concerto™ Series, F28x Del- or 24 MHz, 1000 Series, 2000 Series, 3000 Series, 5000 Series, 6000 Series, 8000 Series, 9000 Series, MSP430, TM4C, Hercules™
Advanced Embedded Framework (AEF): all software components from HCC can be integrated easily with any RTOS, development environment, or peripheral using the AEF. Target independent embedded software is a central part of the company’s technology strategy and provides an important benefit for engineers who do not want to be tied to one proprietary operating system. HCC developed AEF to enable consistent abstractions and interfaces to any embedded environment. This means that engineers can easily integrate HCC middleware whether they have proprietary or commercial software platforms.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Verifiable Middleware Components: using a strong development methodology, HCC supplies a cooperative scheduler, TCP/IP stack and verifiable SSL/TLS which are developed to the highest standards.
- High Performance: with a focus only on storage and communications software, HCC has attained memory utilisation and speed of execution that is unrivalled.
- Extensive Tool Support: projects can be supplied for almost any popular IDE or compiler with no need for engineers to perform integration or complex peripheral configuration to get a project started.
- Royalty Free Licensing: straightforward licensing with no run-time fees and support and maintenance included in the price.
- eTaskSync Verifiable Scheduler: small, verifiable embedded kernel with full MISRA C:2004 compliance, MC-DC analysis, 100% statement coverage and 100% object coverage testing. Suitable for a wide range of medical, industrial and transport applications.
- Seamless RTOS Integration: all HCC middleware is developed with no dependence on the hardware or software environment. Software is supplied with efficient abstractions to nearly all popular commercial RTOS (and none).
- Verifiable TLS/SSL: The stack is provided with elements of process verification such as a fully MISRA compliant static analysis report. A complete UML description is also available and can be licensed as a separate component. The objective is to provide verification that the software has been developed and tested according to strong process rules and is not vulnerable to the weaknesses of ‘freestyle’ coding.
- Flash Management: truly fail-safe Flash Translation Layer provides a high-performance solution to interface with any Flash-based media. SafeFTL presents a simple logical sector interface and manages the underlying complexity efficiently and safely.
- Fail-safe File Systems: five highly optimized file sys- tems which can be used even on the smallest MCUs. Support for any target media with incredibly high performance drivers supplied.
- USB Device, Host & OTG: support for all speeds and all end-point types. Advanced class drivers which can sup- port multi-media network and file system integration.
- MISRA Compliant TCP/IPv4 IPv6: advanced, high speed, embedded networking software built to fully verifiable standards. Support for IPv4 & IPv6 and extensive range of protocols
Audio, Automotive, Broadband, Communications & Telecom, Computers & Peripherals, Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Medical, Military, Security, Video, Wireless