MityDSP-L138F OMAP™ processor-based System-on-Module with analog expansion
The MityDSP-L138F System-on-Module (SoM) is a highly configurable, small form-factor processor card featuring the dual-core OMAP-L138 processor from Texas Instruments, which provides both an ARM9™ applications processor and a C674x Fixed / Floating Point DSP. When combined on the MityDSP with the optional on-board Xilinx Spartan®-6 FPGA, system designers have available two 456 MHz CPUs, along with the capability to add fixed function co-processing or I/O co-processing in the FPGA. Critical Link also offers a companion Industrial IO Development Kit, along with an analog expansion board.
The expansion board provides both low-speed and high-speed digital-to-analog (DAC) and analog-to-digital (ADC) converters.
- Includes 128MB DDR2, 8 MB NOR flash, 256MB NAND flash. Support for multiple I/O Options, other memory options available.
- Support for QNX, embedded Linux, and Windows CE6 operating systems.
- Analog board features quad channel 16-bit low-speed DAC and dual channel 14-bit high-speed (options up to 275MSPS) DAC.
- Other analog features: 16 channel low speed ADC,16 bit single channel high speed ADC; External – 7 GPIO pins, 1 I2C bus interface.
- Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGA available in multiple sizes. Module available with and without FPGA option.