MitySOM-335x System-on-Module, with WiFi
The MitySOM-335x with WiFi is a TI AM335x-based System-on-Module (SOM) that is fully integrated with LS Research’s TiWi-R2, supporting WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth. The TiWi-R2 is RoHs-compliant and the RF interface is FCC/IC/CE/C certified.
This SOM is a member of Critical Link’s MitySOM-335x family of small form-factor SOMs designed to meet a broad range of processing requirements and product needs. The MitySOM-335x family is based on a 32-bit RISC Cortex®-A8 processor and provides a complete and flexible CPU infrastructure for highly-integrated embedded systems. Critical Link also offers related Development Kits, including one that includes a 6.4” high resolution color touch screen display.
- ARM® Cortex-A8 processor up to 1Ghz; onboard NOR, NAND, and DDR3; Integrated Power Management.
- Robust operating system support including Real-Time Embedded Linux, QNX and Windows Embedded Compact 7.
- Small form factor: 68mm x 38mm; standard SODIMM-204 Connector; Industrial Temperature -40C to +85C available.
- Industrial communications: CAN Bus, EtherCAT, PROFIBUS, Profinet, Powerlink, Secos-IIII and Ethernet/IP, plus WiFi.
- Integrated SGX530 3D graphics acceleration for rich and dynamic user interfaces.