Sitara™ Processors: AM5728 processor
The Z3-AM572x-MOD OEM production ready module based on the Texas Instruments Sitara AM5728 processor, features dual 1.5 GHz ARM® Cortex®-A15’s and dual 750 MHz C66x DSPs with the capability to encode and decode H.264 in resolutions up to 1080p60 as well as decode HEVC/H.265 up to 720p30. These combined features create an ideal platform for accelerated production of HMI, machine vision, networking, medical imaging and many other industrial applications. This powerful, production-ready system-on-module (SOM) offers the latest in integrated TI processor technology combined with Z3 Technology’s expertise in compact, production quality embedded modules and software solutions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- H.264 encode and decode in resolutions up to 1080p60
- HEVC/H.265 decode in resolutions up to 720p30
- Operating system: Linux 3.x kernel and filesys for Z3-AM572x-MOD
- Software framework: Single Processor SDK
- Compact, powerful design for easy integration in customized applications
- 1.5 GHz Dual ARM Cortex-A15’s and Dual 750 MHz C66x DSP’s
- Real-time control and processing with quad core PRU (Programmable Real-Time Unit)
- Industrial communication subsystem
- 3D and 2D graphics and advanced display capabilities
- Z3-AM572x-MOD size: 77 x 71 mm (3.02 x 2.80 in)
The Z3-AM572x-MOD is readily available for purchase. Contact sales@Z3technology.com for more information.
Automotive, High Performance Compute, Industrial, Medical, Military, Security, Video
Z3 OEM PRODUCTION-READY VIDEO MODULES
Z3 Technology has a long history of being the technical leader in development of video-on-module systems powered by Texas Instruments processors. Our production-ready modules feature a full range of features and benefits and are geared towards reducing time-to-market. We have a solid track record of transitioning our customers from concept to mass production in record time and at a reduced overall cost.