March - 2017
- Red Hat Gluster Storage 3.2 Strengthens Appeal for Developers and Administrators Managing Modern Workloads
Release includes features designed to improve scalability of metadata-intensive operations, lower infrastructure costs, and enhance integration with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Mouser Electronics/Molex-Sponsored IndyCar Takes Checkered Flag at St. Pete
The Mouser-sponsored No. 18 car opened the 2017 Verizon IndyCar Series in grand style, capturing a first-place finish in Florida at the Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg on March
- Critical Link, LLC PHONE 315.425.4045 6712 Brooklawn Parkway FAX 315.425.4048 Syracuse, NY 13211 www.CriticalLink.com MitySOM Embedded Imaging Dev Kit for Basler Dart at Automate
Get an early look at our latest embedded development solution. Visit Basler booth #2666 at Automate in Chicago, April 3-6. Critical Linkâs MitySOM-5CSx Development Kit has been
- New Maker-Pro Kit & Embedded Vision Demo on Display at TI Tech Day Milwaukee
Visit Critical Link and enter to win a free MitySOM-335x Maker Transition Kit! Critical Linkâs MitySOM-335x Maker Transition Kit will be on display at the Texas Instruments Tech
- Mouser Electronics Distributes Coilcraft Products Globally
New Expanded Agreement Includes U.S., Canada, Israel Mouser Electronics, Inc., the authorized global distributor with the newest semiconductors and electronic components, today
- Mouser Electronics Partners with Renesas to Reach Global IoT Marketplaces
Expands Availability of Renesas Synergyâ¢ Platform Featuring Software, MCUs, and Dev Tools for IoT Mouser Electronics, Inc., the New Product Introduction (NPI) leader that empowers
- BeagleBone Blue Now at Mouser: Educational SBC for Robots, Drones, and More
Mouser Electronics, Inc., the New Product Introduction (NPI) leader that empowers innovation, is now stocking the highly anticipated BeagleBone Blue from BeagleBoard.org, a complete
- Low Power for VMEbus with TI Sitara ARM Cortex-A15 CPU
TI Sitara dual-core ARM Cortex-A15 AM5728, 1.5 GHz Up to 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM microSD card and mSATA card slot 1 USB, 2 Gb Ethernet, 1 COM 2 PMC/XMC slots -40Â°C to +85Â°C screened The
- Mouser Electronics Stocks the Texas Instruments LDC2114 Inductive Touch Solution
Mouser Electronics, Inc., the industry's leading New Product Introduction (NPI) distributor with the widest selection of semiconductors and electronic components, is now stocking the
- TI introduces industry's first 4-20mA DAC with integrated buck/boost converter that operates off of a single-supply
Precision data converter helps shrink board space and design costs for industrial automation Texas Instruments today introduced a digital-to-analog converter (DAC) that combines industry-leading
- Mentor Graphics Launches Unique Xpedition PCB Systems Vibration and Acceleration Simulation Solution
Mentor Graphics Corp. announced its Xpedition vibration and acceleration simulation product for printed circuit board (PCB) systems reliability and failure prediction.
- Kyocera Introduces 6.2” LCD Display in 16:6 Format for Industrial and Medical Applications
Kyocera, an electronic device manufacturer, introduced a 6.2â LCD display with Advanced Wide View Technology for industrial and medical applications.
- Synopsys Releases CODE V 11.0 with New SpecBuilder and SpecEvaluator Tools
Latest Release Helps Optical Designers Build Project Specifications and Manage Design and Performance Goals
- CEVA Introduces the World’s Most Advanced Communication DSP, Providing Cutting-Edge Performance for Multi-Gigabit Class Connectivity
CEVA-XC12 is the industryâs first DSP capable of meeting the extreme performance requirements critical to the success of 5G, gigabit LTE, MU-MIMO Wi-Fi and other multi-gigabit modems Revolutionary
February - 2017
- Microsemi Announces Open Source Switchtec PCIe Switch Linux Drivers Enabling Rapid, Open Development of High Reliability PCIe Switching Solutions
Switchtec PCIe Switches and Open Source Drivers Provide Out-of-the-Box Support for Data Center, Enterprise Storage, Server, Communications, Defense and Industrial Applications
- New IEEE 5G Activities Designed to Help Connect Unconnected and Fuel Decades Long Innovation Wave
The IEEE 5G Initiative has established a number of activities intended to help connect the unconnected and support accelerated realization of 5G technologies and the corresponding wave of innovation. Information on IEEE 5G activities in the areas of education, a Technology Roadmap, standardization, publications, and regional IEEE 5G Summits can be found at the IEEE 5G web portal.
- Sequans Integrates Think Silicon GPU Technology in New LTE for IoT System-on-Chip
Sequans Communications S.A., a 4G chipmaker and provider of single-mode LTE chipset solutions to wireless device manufacturers, has chosen Think Siliconâs NEMA|p GPU and NEMA|dc display controllers as a component of its newest LTE for IoT System-on-Chip (SoC), Monarch SX.
- Wolfspeed Expands Third-Generation MOSFET Platform to 1200V
Achieves LowFigure-of-Merit in a Discrete Device Wolfspeed, a Cree Company that makes silicon carbide (SiC) power products, has expanded its innovative C3M platform through the introduction of a 1200V, 75mÎ© MOSFET.
- LG Innotek Unveils the World's First 70mW UV-C LED
LG Innotek has developed a 70mw UV-C LED that has sterilization performance 1.5 times higher than the competitor's 45mW module.
- Cadence Collaborates with CommSolid to Address the Cellular IoT Market with New NB-IoT Baseband IP
Single Cadence Tensilica Fusion F1 DSP runs ultra-low-power modem and smart IoT applications
- Global Internet of Things Devices Market Size to Reach USD 1,374.93 Billion by 2021: Technavio
The global Internet of Things devices market size is expected to reach USD 1,374.93 billion by 2021.
- Mentor Graphics Announces Veloce Strato Platform Scales Up to 15BG
Mentor Graphics Corp. announced its third generation data-center friendly emulation platform, Veloce Strato.
- Peregrine Semiconductor Opens Austin Development Center
Now Open, Peregrine's New Austin Office Will Accelerate the Development of UltraCMOS Products for Mobile Applications
- Mouser Now Shipping Texas Instruments’ CC2564C Complete Dual-Mode Bluetooth HCI Solution
Mouser Electronics, Inc., the New Product Introduction (NPI) leader that empowers innovation, is now stocking the CC2564C BluetoothÂ® controller from Texas Instruments (TI). Designed
- Digi International Enables Easy IoT Connectivity with XBee Cellular LTE Cat 1 Embedded Modems, Now at Mouser
Mouser Electronics, Inc., the New Product Introduction (NPI) leader that empowers innovation, is now stocking the DigiÂ® XBee Cellular LTE Cat 1 embedded modems, one of the industryâs
- Mouser and GSI Technology Enter Worldwide Distribution Agreement
Mouser Electronics, Inc., the authorized global distributor with the newest semiconductors and electronic components, today announces a global distribution agreement with GSI Technology,
- Toshiba Starts Construction of Fab 6 and Memory R&D Center at Yokkaichi, Japan
Toshiba Corp. has started construction of a new state-of-the-art semiconductor fabrication facility, Fab 6, and a new R&D center, the Memory R&D Center, at Yokkaichi Operations in Mie prefecture, Japan, the companyâs main memory production base.
- Cree and Infineon Provide Wolfspeed Sale Transaction Update
Cree, Inc. said its definitive agreement to sell its Wolfspeed Power and RF division to Infineon Technologies AG may not be approved.
- Global Semiconductor Sales Reach $339 Billion in 2016
Worldwide industry posts highest-ever annual sales; year-to-year sales increase 12 percent in December
- Octavo Systems’ OSD3358 SiP, Heart of BeagleBone Black Wireless, Now Available from Mouser Electronics
Mouser Electronics, Inc., the New Product Introduction (NPI) leader that empowers innovation, is now stocking the OSD3358 system-in-package (SiP) from Octavo Systems. The OSD3358 SiP