The LAN35MH08HR is an 8-port 10/100/1000 Managed Ethernet switch. This switch module has a total of 10 ports: 8 ports are provided to I/O connectors, one port is available to the host CPU through a x1 PCI Express GigE controller, and one port is used as a stacking switch expansion port allowing full compatibility with RTD’s managed and unmanaged StackNET® Ethernet switch family. This also allows the CPU to use the switch without external cables. The LAN35MH08HR can be used as an expandable, standalone 8-port GigE switch. The onboard CEServices Carrier Ethernet switching software provides a rich Layer 2 switching solution with Layer 3-aware packet processing. All of the industry-standard Managed Ethernet Switch features found in an enterprise rackmount switch are provided, such as VLANs, Spanning Tree, QoS, and SNMP.
- -40 to +85°C operation, passively cooled
- PCIe/104 stackable bus structure
- Fully-managed Layer 2 Ethernet Switch with Layer 3-aware packet processing
- Eight 1000/100/10 Mbps Ethernet ports plus one host port and one stacking switch expansion port
- Standard board-level and enclosure-level options with pins or RJ-45 jacks