Compatible Operating Systems: Linux
Supported Architectures: ARM
The PPC-E4-3354 is a compact, low power consumption ARM Panel PC with a 4.3 inch WQVGA (480 x 272) color TFT LCD and resistive touch screen. Designed and Manufactured in the USA, the PPC-E4-3354 comes with EMAC’s Embedded Linux distribution installed and fully configured on the onboard flash disk. This allows a software engineer to concentrate on writing applications; no need to worry about hardware configuration and setup.
The PPC-E4-3354 utilizes a System on Module for the processing core. This allows the user to easily upgrade, if more memory, storage or processing power is required. The PPC-E4-3354 uses a 1GHz fanless embedded ARM Cortex-A8 System on Module with Video and Touch. The SoM provided with the PPC-E4-3354 supports up to 512MB of Embedded SDRAM, Up to 16GB of embedded eMMC Flash, and 16MB of serial data flash. Typical power consumption is less than 5 Watts and the LED backlight can be shut off to further decrease power consumption. The PPC-E4-3354 offers three RS-232 serial ports, and one RS232/422/485 port. It includes two USB 2.0 host ports, an Audio Beeper, RJ45 for wired Ethernet and a battery backed real time clock. With powering options of Wide voltage input of 8-36V, regulated 5v supply and optional POE, the PPC-E4-3354 is ready for any installation. A MicroSD card socket is included for additional Flash storage. Optional Wifi and Bluetooth can be added to the USB connections.
Qty 1 price is $349 with quantity pricing available on request.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• 4.3” WQVGA (480 x 272) Resolution display with LED backlight and 4-Wire Touch Screen
• Software Controlled Backlight On/Off & Brightness
• Inexpensive Open-Frame Design
• I2S Line In/Out Audio
• Optional: Wifi and Bluetooth
• Arm Cortex-A8 Based Texas Instruments ARM3354 CPU 1 GHz Processor
• 512MB DDR3 SDRAM, 4GB of Onboard eMMC Flash and MicroSD card for additional storage
• 3x RS232 and 1x RS232/422/485 serial, 1x USB 2.0 Host, 1x USB 2.0 OTG
• 4 Channel 10-bit Analog-to-Digital converter, Timer/Counters and Pulse Width Modulation Ports
• 10/100 BaseT Ethernet
Industrial Control, Industrial Automation, Data Acquisition, HMI Interface, Test & Measurement