Industrial Temperature iPAC-9×25 ARM Single Board Computer
Designed and manufactured in the USA, the iPAC-9×25 is a Web-enabled single board computer with the ability to run an embedded web server to host the monitored or logged data. The web connection is available via two 10/100 Ethernet ports or optional 802.11 wireless Wi-Fi or Bluetooth networking when using the proper Linux modules and adapters. This single board computer has all connectors brought out as headers on the board and has the same footprint of a standard PC/104 module at 3.77″ x 3.54″. The iPAC-9×25 is perfectly suited for Industrial Temperature Embedded Data Acquisition and Control applications.
- Embedded Atmel AT91SAM9X25 Processor
- 400 MHz
- 128 MB DDR2 RAM
- 4 GB eMMC Flash
- 16 MB Serial Data Flash
- 20x General Purpose SAM9X25 Digital I/O Lines, 16x SPI I/O Expander Based Digital I/O
- 8x High Drive Digital Outputs
- 1x I2S Audio Port
- 1x CAN 2.0b Port
- 2x Ethernet 10/100 Base-T with RJ45
- 2x USB 2.0 High Speed Host Port
- 1x USB 2.0 Full Speed Host Port
- 1x USB 2.0 High Speed OTG (Host/Device)
- 4x Serial Ports (3x RS232, 1x RS232/422/485)
- 1x SPI Port
- 1x I2C Port
- Battery-Backed Real-Time Clock/Calendar
- Up to 4x 16-bit Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth [Optional]
- 7x A/D Channels with10-bit A/D Converter – 0 to 2.5V Range
- EMAC OE Embedded Linux
- 3.77″ ×3.54″ (95mm × 89mm; PC/104 footprint)
- Power Requirement 5 V
- Typical Running Current Consumption 500mA (with no USB devices connected)
- -40° to + 85° C Industrial Wide Temperature
- 90% Upper Operating Humidity
Quantity 1 price for the iPac-9X25 starts at $198.00 USD. Please contact EMAC for OEM & Distributor Pricing.
About EMAC, Inc. – www.emacinc.com
EMAC is an acronym for Equipment Monitor and Control. Our company designs and manufactures embedded systems that include Single Board Computers, System on Modules (SoM), Carrier Boards, Industrial Panel PCs, Custom Solutions and Embedded Operating Systems.
Since 1985 EMAC has provided commercial off the shelf and custom turnkey embedded products that can integrate the newest technologies including: sensor data, Wi-Fi, Zigbee, Bluetooth LE, GPS, cell modems, audio & video streaming /capture, FPGA, RFID and more.
Our team is experienced with hardware & software design, GUI interfaces, remote login, real time solutions, Windows Embedded, DOS, Embedded Linux, Real-Time Linux, custom hardware drivers, application development and support. Contact the EMAC Sales Team today at 618-529-4525 or email@example.com and learn how Our Products Make Your Products Better®