ADL Embedded Solutions Releases ADLPS104-150, 150W ATX Power Supply Rugged, High-Performance Power for Latest Intel® Core™ i7 PC/104 SBCs & Stacks
ADL Embedded Solutions Inc., a leading provider of customizable, high-performance embedded solutions for demanding thermal and rugged environments, today has announced the ADLPS104-150. The ADLPS104-150 power supply board is designed to meet the needs of high-powered Intel® Core™ industrial and embedded motherboards by providing robust ATX voltages (5V, 5VS, 3.3V, 12V) in a stackable PCI/104-Express form factor designed for -40C to +85C operation and 150W. Its small (90mm x 96mm) footprint allows it to fit in many space-limited applications. As well, the ADLPS104-150 is tailored to work in conjunction with our ADLQM67PC Sandy Bridge and ADL3GQM67PC Ivy Bridge SBCs with more than enough headroom for inrush startup currents, and quiescent operation with multiple peripheral cards. Of course, it’s also an economical choice for the ADLGS45PC, ADL945PC and other lower power platforms.
The ADLPS104-150 features ATX compliant signaling to allow ACPI/APM power management from within compliant operating systems. The ADLPS104-150 is available in two variants, one allowing an input voltage range of 7-30V but providing only the 5V, 5VS, and 3.3V outputs, the other with a narrower input voltage range of 14-30V but providing 5V, 5VS, 3.3V and 12V outputs. The board is protected against many types of input power anomalies, such as over-currents, voltage deviations and voltage surge. Short bursts of over-current are simply filtered out. Should overvoltage or under voltage situation persist too long, the power supply shuts off. Noise interference is dampened by up to 35dB. The output is protected against reverse voltage and short-circuit.
- PCI/104-Express Form Factor (90mm x 96mm)
- Two Variants Available:
– ADLPS104-150-5: Input: 7-30V, Output: 5V, 5VS, 3.3V
– ADLPS104-150-12: Input: 14-30V, Output: 5V, 5VS, 3.3V, 12V
- Voltage and Current Specifications (common all variants):
– Maximum Input Current = 15A
– Maximum Power = 150W Combined
– Available Output Current: 5VS/5A, 5V/20A, 3.3V/5A, 12V/10A
- Enhanced EMI Circuitry Designed for IEC 55022 cl. B Emission and EN 55024 Immunity Compliance
- Input Protection:
– Overvoltage / Undervoltage / Surge
– Reverse Voltage
- Output Protection:
– Voltage Out of Range (monitored via PWRGD)
- ATX Compliant Signals Available (PS-ON, PWRGD etc.)
- Temperature Range: -25C to +70C Standard
- Option Available for -40C to +85C with Appropriate Thermal Solution
According to JC Ramirez, ADL Embedded Solutions Product Manager, "The ADLPS104-150 is a great addition to the ADL Embedded Solutions family of power supplies. Along with our new ultra-small 2"x 4" 150W ATX power supply (ADLPS35-150), the ADLPS104-150 helps provide rugged, reliable power to all manner of stacked and non-stacked Intel® Core i7 applications."
For additional information about the ADLPS104-150, contact ADL Embedded Solutions at 858.490.0597 or email email@example.com, or please visit http://www.adl-usa.com/products/powersupplies/datapage.php?pid=ADLPS104-150.