ATCA-7475 40G Packet Processing Blade
The Artesyn Embedded Technologies ATCA-7475 is a 40G AdvancedTCA® (ATCA®) packet processing blade that enables the highest packet processing performance and security features in an ATCA form factor. It allows you to consolidate packet, application and control processing functions in a single blade architecture and benefit from lower development costs and the use of common tool suites. This can get you to market faster and enable you to balance workloads efficiently across the available hardware resources.
The ATCA-7475 is designed to exploit the full capabilities of the two 10-core Intel® Xeon® processors E5-2600 v2 product family and Intel® Communications Chipset 89xx Series, with an optimized balance of processing, memory, I/O, data movement and interfaces.
The fabric interface provides redundant 40G (KR4) capabilities for applications requiring the highest network throughput in the backplane, with the ability to run both fabric interfaces at full speed. The optional crypto accelerator module features two Intel® Communications Chipset 8920 devices to off-load en/decryption, compression and pattern lookup tasks from the CPUs. Main memory configuration and mass storage options can be flexibly configured to provide a perfect fit to the needs of your application.
Multiple available rear transition modules provide a flexible combination of storage and I/O, with options for high capacity redundant storage or up to 6×10G Ethernet interfaces. This allows the ATCA-7475 to be easily integrated into different network infrastructures. The blade is optimized to work with Emerson Network Power’s range of ATCA system platforms which cover two-slot, six-slot and 14-slot variants that are designed to meet the needs of both telecom central office and network data center environments.
- High performance Intel® architecture packet processing blade
- Two 10-core Intel® Xeon® processors, E5-2648L v2, 1.9 GHz
- Up to 128GB main memory
- Redundant 40G (KR4), 10G (KR) and PICMG(R) 3.1, Option 9, 1 ATCA fabric interface
- Powerful hardware off-loading functions for en/decryption, compression, based on two Intel® Communications Chipset 8920 (optional)
- Multiple 1 and 10Gbps network and storage I/O connectivity options
- Hot-swappable hard disk on optional RTM with flexible choice of storage options and RAID 0/1 support
- Multiple software packages including operating systems
- Designed for NEBS and ETSI compliance