SharpStreamer™ Pro PCIE-7210 Video Accelerator Card
The Artesyn SharpStreamer™ Pro PCIE-7210 high-performance video accelerator card enables service provider networks to offer AVC & HEVC video transcoding services quickly and dynamically. As an add-on card, the PCIE-7210 offers quick and scalable integration into multiple server architectures to meet the demands of ISPs and MSOs who want to use existing servers and cloud infrastructure to support new video transcoding services.
The PCIE-7210 will enable content owners, broadcasters and service provider networks to lower the cost of handling OTT video and speed the deployment of high density video transcoding and multiscreen delivery. Through its support of Intel® Xeon® processors based on the Skylake microarchitecture, the SharpStreamer Pro card offers a significant performance and functionality boost in a standard PCI Express form factor for compatibility with industry-standard servers.
- HEVC transcoding accelerator delivering up to 16 HEVC 1080p30 transcodes
- Provides horsepower to run complete application on each microprocessor
- Designed for lowest in-system latency
- Server-based approach; no dedicated appliances
- Higher H.264/AVC and H.265/HEVC transcoding density than software-only solutions
- (2) Quad Core Intel® Xeon® E3-15xx v5 processors
- Intel® Iris™ Graphics (GT4e)
- 4x DDR4 SO-DIMM; designed for up to 64GB DDR4 memory
- Full height; full length PCI Express form factor
Supported Intel® Products
Intel® Xeon® Processor 3400 Series, Intel® Ethernet 10G Controller, Quad Core Intel® Xeon® E3-15xx v5 processors