SharpStreamer™ Mini PCIE-7205 High-Density Video Accelerator Card
Supported Architectures: Intel® Core™ i5 Processor, Intel HD Graphics 6000 GPU
The SharpStreamer™ PCIE-7205 high-density video accelerator enables service provider networks to offer video transcoding services quickly and dynamically. As an add-on card, the SharpStreamer PCIE-7205, with its half-size form factor, offers quick and scalable integration with existing and standard server architectures. The PCIE-7205 card meets the demands of ISPs and MSOs who want to use existing servers and cloud infrastructure to support new video transcoding services.
With a focus on the high-density and low power demands of video streaming applications such as OTT streaming servers, mobile network optimization, video conferencing and broadcast equipment, Artesyn employs one or two Intel® Core™ i5 processors with Intel® HD Graphics 6000 GPU accelerated devices in a small and scalable PCI Express card footprint that is easily deployable in off-the-shelf platforms. Each SharpStreamer PCIE-7205 is capable of up to 22 streams of 1080p H.264 transcodes, or 2 streams of 1080p H.265/HEVC transcodes (dual CPU version).
- In-place upgrade for deployed transcoding servers
- Smaller card size to support existing infrastructure with half size PCI Express slots
- Optional 10G SFP+ front panel ports for encoding applications
- No need for dedicated appliances
- Optimized H.264/AVC and H.265/HEVC transcoding density in a smaller format