SIB-A5D35 Low Power ARM Embedded Server
Compatible Operating System: Linux
The EMAC Low-Power Server-In-a-Box (SIB) is a low cost, small footprint ARM embedded server. This low power SIB utilizes the Atmel ARM Cortex A5 ATSAMA5D35 536Mhz fanless processor, allowing it to run EMAC OE Linux. The server can support APM sleep mode which allows for ultra-low power consumption and has the ability to support real time applications utilizing Xenomai. The SIB-A5D35 has no moving parts and features a rugged enclosure design making it the ideal choice for most industrial applications. The minimal power requirements of the SIB-A5D35 also mean low heat generation and lends itself to battery operated or backed-up systems. Right out of the box, the SIB-A5D35 is configured for Ethernet, serial IP, serial terminal and raw serial connections. Other devices including modem links, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth may be added and configured by the user.
Purchase the EMAC SIB-A5D35 and you should be up and running building applications the first day.
Qty 1 price is $375/ea.
Quantity pricing is available on request
Features & Benefits
- APM Sleep Mode
- 18x GPIO (3.3V) Lines
- 2x Timer/Counters, 2x Programmable Clock Outputs, 8x PWM
- 2x I2C Ports , 1x SDIO SD port, 2x SPI Ports
- Typical Power Draw is less than 2W
- ATMEL Arm Cortex A5 Atmel ATSAMA5D35 CPU at 536 MHz
- 512MB of LP DDR2 RAM, Up to 16GB of eMMC Flash Storage, 16MB of Serial data flash, SD card expansion
- 4x RS-232 & 1x RS-485/422, 2x USB 2.0 Host Ports, 1x USB 2.0 Host/Device Port, 2x CAN 2.0B Ports
- 10/100 Ethernet onboard, Optional: Wi-Fi & Bluetooth BLE
- 0-70°C Operation (Optional -40° to +70°C)
Industrial Control, Industrial Automation, Data Acquisition, Test & Measurement