Keysight Technologies’ New User Experience, Look, Builds on Tradition of Unsurpassed Quality, Craftsmanship
Updated Design Platforms, Interactive Displays – a Modern Approach to Design and Test
- New multi-touch user interface for easy, intuitive interaction
- Uncompromised quality and craftsmanship
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) today announced the new design of Keysight products built on a platform of exceptional user experience, with advances in multi-touch user interface and an environmentally responsible build and re-use model. The contemporary, new look complements the company’s uncompromised history of quality and craftsmanship.
“We are excited about the modern design and enhanced user experience now available in our products,” said Jay Alexander, senior vice president and chief technology officer for Keysight. “From the Keysight racing stripe that makes our products stand out, to the advanced technology behind our new multi-touch user interface, this is yet another important step in demonstrating our dedication to worldwide communications, semi-conductor and aerospace design and test leadership.”
The design enhancements include quality and craftsmanship – inside and out
- Application of leading edge materials, including anodized metal exterior, chamfered edges, precision machining
- Re-defining what modern means for design, validation and test
- Benchtop instrument migration to dynamic interactive display with multi-touch (pinch/zoom) graphical user interface replaces dominance of keypad for modern measurement experience
- Efficient, streamlined measurement set-ups speed time to measurement
- 100 percent recyclable packaging, as always, now labeled for more efficient recycling
- Take-back programs available for product reuse and recycling
- Minimized waste – current production inventory to be depleted before new products roll out
The new design debuts with the introduction of the Keysight X-Series signal analyzers. The X-Series delivers a superior user experience with the enhanced user interface, performance and features that enable new levels of interaction and highly intuitive connections between cause and effect. Images of the Keysight X-Series signal analyzers are available at http://www.keysight.com/find/X-SeriesSA_images.
Additional information about the new Keysight design is available at www.keysight.com/find/newlook.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies (NYSE: KEYS) is a global electronic measurement technology and market leader helping to transform its customers’ measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Keysight’s electronic measurement instruments, systems, software and services are used in the design, development, manufacture, installation, deployment and operation of electronic equipment. The business had revenues of $2.9 billion in fiscal year 2015. Information about Keysight is available at www.keysight.com.