AP408 AcroPack High Voltage Digital I/O
Compatible Operating Systems: VxWorks, Windows, Linux
Supported Architectures: PCIe, VPX
The AcroPackTM product line updates our popular Industry Pack I/O modules with a PCIe interface format. This tech-refresh design offers a compact size, low-cost I/O, the same functionality and memory map of the existing Industry Pack modules and a rugged form factor.
The AP408 monitors or controls the on/off (high/low) status of up to 32 devices. Each channel can be used as an input or output.
All 32 input channels can be configured with interrupts for a change of state or level detection of any bit. The TTL input threshold includes hysteresis for increasing noise immunity.
- PCI Express Generation 1 interface
- 0 to 60V DC input range, 60V DC low-side switch outputs
- Outputs sink up to 1A per channel
- TTL-compatible input threshold with hysteresis
- Change-of-state/level interrupts (up to 32)
Scientific development labs, mil/aero, defense applications, automation