Compatible Operating Systems: ModBus
Supported Architectures: Ethernet base
The ATC-ETH-DIG-I/O is an Ethernet based Multi-Function I/O module that employs dual Altera Cyclone® FPGAs for maximum deterministic performance and I/O capability.
The module provides an Ethernet network interface for Digital I/O, Analog and Serial communication. Although it is fully functional as delivered, the User FPGA can be modified for custom bus implementations, which allows maximum flexibility and pre-processing capability for time-sensitive applications.
To communicate with the host, the ATC-ETH-DIG-I/O uses simple standard networking protocol – Modbus – that allows for control and data transfers.
The ATC-ETH-DIG-I/O interface include:
- One GigE ports with ModBusTCP
- Serial ports including a RS-232 console
- Three Serial ports programmable via user FPGA with RS-232 / RS-422 / RS-485 interfaces
- Thirty Six buffered general Purpose Input lines LVTTL level
- Twelve buffered general Purpose output lines LVTTL level with 24ma drive
- Four channels Low Side Open Drain Output with 1A Drive
- Twelve Channels RS-422 Receive Channels with 120 Ohm termination resistor
- Eight Channels RS-422 Transmit Channels
- One Channel I2C interface
- One Channel SPI interface
- 8 Channels Analog to Digital 16 Bits converter for external voltage monitor
- 8 Channels Analog to Digital 16 Bits converter for internal voltages monitor
- Real time Clock battery backed
- On board temperature monitor
- Available in rugged, conduction cooled, extended temp -40°C to +85°C.
Features & Benefits
- User FPGA for applications requirements (encryption, custom communication protocols, etc.)
- One GigE port with ModBus TCP
- Communication bus support: Serial, SPI and I2C
- Digital I/O Interfaces: LVTTL Input/output and Open Drain
- Analog Monitor 0-28V input
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85° C
- Size: W 4.6” x L 5.3”x H 1.6”
- Weight: 1.67Lbs
- Input voltage: +12 to +28 VDC