Compatible Operating Systems: Windows & Linux
The TinyATOM is a highly integrated single board computer on the PCI/104-Express stackable form factor. The TinyATOM is powered by a 4th Generation Intel® Atom™ processor and offers a range of expansion options ideal for building high performance, rugged embedded systems.
The TinyATOM is an industry standard PCI/104-Express form factor and offers both PCI Express and traditional 32bit PCI interfaces. The TinyATOM has 4Gbytes of DDR3 SDRAM and an on-board 8Gbyte solid state eMMC Flash drive for application and data storage. Off board data storage can be achieved using either the high speed SATA drive interface or the USB 3.0 port. Dual Gigabit Ethernet interfaces provide extensive connectivity options. A single miniPCIe slot completes the expansion options and allows wireless Ethernet or high speed mobile broadband to be easily added to an embedded system.
The TinyATOM is supported by Windows and Linux.
Features & Benefits
- 4th generation Intel® Atom™ Processor
- PCIe104, miniPCI-e, and PCI-104 expansion
- Dual Independent displays
- Integrated audio controller
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- Operating temperature at 0ºC to 60ºC (-40ºC to +85ºC -EXT option)
- 1x USB3.0 port; 4x USB2.0 port
- 2D and 3D graphics hardware acceleration
- 133MB/sec bus bandwidth
- Supports two independent displays HDMI/DVI (up to 1920 x 1200) Dual-channel 24bit LVDS
- 7th generation Intel® graphics core architecture
- Support for DirectX 11.1, OGLES 2.0, OGL 3.2
- Video decode HW acceleration for H.264, MPEG2, VC1, VP8
- +5V Power Supply
- Compact and rugged PCI/104-Express form factor
Industrial Automation Controller, Portable Test Equipment, Mission computers, Backbone communication routers, Point-of-sale and Kiosk applications, Security, Transportation, Telematics, Embedded Internet/Intranet Appliance, Rugged Harsh Environment Applications.
Where to buy