VPX, VME, CompactPCI Lab Development Systems
Supported Architectures: VPX/OpenVPX, VME/VME64x, VXS, CompactPCI
Atrenne provides the industry’s widest array of desktop, tower, open frame, and ATR development systems for usage in the lab environment. Chassis are available that support both 3U and 6U module form factors, and both air and forced-air conduction cooling methodologies. Atrenne offers lab chassis in a range of slot counts, power supply configurations, orientations and backplane topologies, and supporting 10 GHz signaling. The horizontally oriented DT-CC and DT-XC chassis provide over 300W per slot in a desktop or rackmountable enclosure. From the small 849-S145 (2-slot, 3U, 200W) to the large RME13XC (6U, 16-slots, 3300W), and many options in-between, Atrenne can provide a development platform that will support the success of your project. Atrenne’s lab development offerings include:
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Support for Air and Conduction-Cooled Modules
- 3U and 6U VPX/OpenVPX, VME/VME64x, VXS, Hybrid, CompactPCI
- Tower, Desktop, Open Frame, Rackmount, Horizontal and ATR
- 10 Gbaud Gen-3 signaling. 25+ Standard VPX backplanes.
- Pass-through backplanes cabled to a desired topology.
- 3rd-Party Agnostic
- Extreme cooling for up to 300W per slot
- Central-Switched, Distributed, Daisy-Chain, Hybrid and Pass-through Backplanes
- Optional 110/220 VAC, 28/48 VDC, ATX, 12V and 5V centric power supplies
- Fan speed control reduces acoustic noise at low temperature
- 3U/6U x 80 mm Rear Transition Modules (RTMs) per VITA 46.10 (for VPX) and IEEE 1101
Lab Development for mil-aero and industrial applications including: C4ISR, EW, Avionics, Image Processing/Surveillance, Mobile Systems, Secure Communications, Rugged Servers, Sonar & Detection systems, Computing, Communications, Medical.
Call for lead times