Rugged, Industrial Strength PCI Express Mini Card Embedded I/O Solutions
Compatible Operating Systems: Linux (including Mac OSX) and Windows
ACCES I/O Products offers a variety of high performance PCI Express Mini Card (mPCIe) data acquisition and control cards and solutions. These PCIe Mini DAQ cards are perfect for a variety of applications requiring monitoring, control and industrial serial communications as well as other shock and vibration sensitive applications. Add the features you need in your application in hours, not days. Choose from many different models and options (including extended temperature) encompassing analog I/O, digital I/O, counter/timer, and serial I/O configurations.
All of our PCI Express DAQ products feature Plug-and-Play operation which permit the cards to be automatically detected and configured. This allows for easy installation in industrial, embedded, OEM or stationary systems. PCIe Mini cards greatly simplify how users add and upgrade systems. mPCIe is a third generation small form factor flexible interface designed for the modern mobile world, leveraging the mature and ubiquitous PCI Express and USB busses.
Call us today and start your application tomorrow. And remember, if you don’t see what you need, ask us and we will make it for you.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Digital Input / Output PCI Express Mini Card DAQ Products for compact control and monitoring applications. Choose up to 24 channels offering various voltage, isolation, speed, and counter/timer options.
- Serial Communication PCI Express Mini Card Products. Designed for use in retail, hospitality, automation, games, as well as point of sale systems and kiosks.
- Custom PCI Express Mini Card I/O Products. Over 25 years of product development, 350 COTS products, over 750 specials and options. If you don’t see what you need, ask us and we will make it for you.
- Serial COM mPCIe cards feature 2 or 4-port versions with 128-byte FIFOs for each TX and RX. Software selectable RS-232/422/485, and data communication rates to 921.6Kbps in RS232 – as high as 3Mbps in differential modes – 16Mhz with custom crystal option.
- Isolated mPCIe RS-232/422/485 cards feature 4 or 2 ports of Tru-Iso™ isolated serial communications. 1.5kV isolation is provided port-to-computer and 500V isolation port-to-port on ALL signals at the I/O connectors along with ±15kV ESD protection on all signal pins. Also included…industrial operating temperature (-40°C to 85°C) and RoHS certification.
- Our Tru-Iso™ products are designed under IPC-221B. The circuit is isolated with a ≥ 300mil gap between all signal and plane layers between the ports and the PC, and a ≥ 100mil gap port to port. These gaps are rated under IPC-221B at 1500V (Port to PC) and 500V (Port to Port).
- The PCI Express Mini Card product line PCB size measures just 30mm x 50.95mm and includes two mounting holes to ensure secure and easy installation using standard standoffs.
- All mPCIe cards include high retention latching connectors for shock and vibration mitigation.
Monitoring and Control, Embedded OEM, Energy Management and Conservation, Gaming Systems, Industrial Automation, Kiosks, Machine Control, Manufacturing Test, Medical, POS, Precision Measurement, Process Monitoring, Retail, Robotics, Security, UAVs