Shown is Dawn’s VPX-5987 3U OpenVPX backplane designed to deliver robust signal integrity at Gen3 bandwidths. When your systems are built around interconnects operating with Gen3 signaling rates, you need a backplane you can rely on to support the most advanced module configurations.
Dawn’s 598x Series VPX backplanes are designed to be compliant with the following released standards and December 2015 state of draft specifications: VITA 46.0, VITA 46.1, VITA 46.3, VITA 46.4, VITA 46.6, VITA 46.7, VITA 46.9, VITA 46.10, VITA 46.11, VITA 48.0(REDI), VITA 48.1(REDI Air Cooling), Vita 48.2(REDI Conduction Cooling), VITA65.0 (OpenVPX) ready. VITA 68 backplane models are available on request for system simulation.
Dawn’s Gen3 3U OpenVPX backplanes are designed for true signal integrity at up to 10.3 Gbaud performance (per VITA 68 backplane simulation models). Supporting PCIe Gen 3 and 10 GbE (XAUI) and the most advanced Gen3 bandwidth module configurations, Dawn Gen3 backplanes offer multiple connector choices, including a high vibration option.
- 7-Slot – BKP3-CEN07 (6 Payload + 1 Switch)
- 3U OpenVPX compliant, 1” pitch
- Supporting PCIe Gen3 and 10 GbE (XAUI)
- Designed for signal integrity at up to 10.3 Gbaud performance
- Multiple connector choices, including a high vibration option
- Terminal block and bus bars to facilitate any desired power supply
- P/N 06-1115987: Fully loaded, VPX connectors in all 7 slots, front and rear.
- P/N 06-1115987-01: VPX connectors in all 7 slots, front only. Rear is not loaded.
Note: For all other options, including conformal coating and Meritec frames, consult factory for details and part numbers.