High Speed Networking Solutions
If proven performance in demanding applications is what you look for in an Ethernet switch, then Elma has the answer. Our Ethernet and PCIe switches and routing engines perform in a wide range of applications. Address your networking requirements with the broadest and most technologically advanced family of networking products on the embedded market today. Elma offers solutions for high speed networking in defense, industrial, medical and telecommunication systems. Based on the latest silicon available from Marvell, our Interface Concept line of products have been serving critical roles in multiple defense programs as well as key commercial installations for over twelve years. Un-managed and managed models support basic switching up to the latest layer 3 routing protocols. Our Switchware™ graphical user interface (GUI) makes network management simple with it’s easy to use interface which allows for network optimization, analytics and troubleshooting. All Ethernet switching products are supported through our Horsham, PA offices by one of the most experienced staffs in the industry. Customization is available at low volumes. Look to Elma’s Interface Concept line of networking products for the speed, scalability, reliability and security your systems require.
Features & Benefits
- 12 year track record of solid performance, reliability and longevity in demanding environments
- US based sales and support organizations enable fast response time
- Low volume customs including port location, count, type and GUI enhancements
- Custom packaging and backplane designs along with thermal analysis for system platforms
- Chassis systems or board solutions with complete integration and system design support
- 3U, 6U, mezzanine and custom chassis solutions including SFF and 19” rackmount
- VPX, VME, cPCI, cPCI serial, mezzanine and PCI/104 versions
- Air and conduction cooled models, -45°C to +85°C with optional conformal coating
- 1Gig, 10 Gig and 40Gig links with copper and fiber port options and front or rear I/O for up to 28 ports on a 6U board
- Layer 3 routing with full protocol support such as VLAN services, Quality of Service, multi-cast options, priority queues, bandwidth management, link aggregation, user authentication and more.
10-12 weeks ARO, varies by model
As the backbone of the IoT revolution, Ethernet based IP network communications facilitates high speed data and voice communications for signal intelligence gathering, engine control systems, enterprise data transfer, security systems, transportation systems, imaging systems, positioning systems, data storage and robotics equipment in the defense, manufacturing, medical and telecommunication industries.