Cloud, CPaaS, Unified Communications & Cognitive-enabled Contact Center Solutions Highlight GENBAND Demonstrations at Enterprise Connect
Featured demos include Kandy communications platform, which allows enterprises to easily embed voice, video, chat and collaboration capabilities directly into business processes
GENBAND will unveil its Best of Enterprise Connectfinalist, Smart Office Unified Communications (UC) client app, which enables enterprise resellers, service providers and administrators to instantly customize branding as well as dynamically integrate web-based business applications and launch them directly from the client.
Featured demonstrations include GENBAND’s cloud-based Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) and turnkey Kandy Wrappers, which enable enterprises to easily embed voice, video and collaboration capabilities directly into business processes and web applications.
GENBAND and IBM will also demonstrate integration of GENBAND’s Kandy Business Solutions (KBS) UC services with IBM Connections and IBM Sametime. The combined solution allows enterprise users to utilize their Connections environment for collaboration purposes such as voice, video or chat from desktop and mobile environments. Additional demonstrations will include GENBAND showcasing how the company is leveraging chatbot services to create cognitive Contact Center enhancements and the newly enhanced GENBAND JITC-tested (Joint Interoperability Test Command) solution, which enables the Department of Defense and other governmental agencies to transition from legacy communications technology to state-of-the-art IP cloud-based solutions, while reducing operational costs.
“Our enterprise portfolio already supports some of the largest governmental, higher education, healthcare and financial services institutions in the world,” said Patrick Joggerst, Executive Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing for GENBAND. “These customers rely on GENBAND’s carrier-class scale, our support for open SIP phones and our JITC-tested communications solutions. They also are increasingly seeking the compelling innovation and cloud economics that our Kandy cloud delivers.” Joggerst added, “Enterprise Connect is the country’s premier enterprise communications conference – we look forward to highlighting both market-proven solutions and our team’s expertise.”
Multiple GENBAND executives will participate in speaking sessions at Enterprise Connect:
Monday March 27th:
* 9:00AM: Greg Zweig, Director of Solutions Marketing | Presenting Cloud Communications 2020: Will Enterprises go to UCaaS — and Beyond?<http://schedule.enterpriseconnect.com/session/cloud-communications-2020-will-enterprises-go-to-ucaas-and-beyond>
* 1:00PM: Paul Pluschkell, EVP of Strategy and Cloud Services / Co-Founder of Kandy | PresentingAPIs and Embedded Communications: The Wave of the Future?<http://schedule.enterpriseconnect.com/session/apis-and-embedded-communications-the-wave-of-the-future>
Tuesday March 28th:
* 1:45PM: Ashish Jain, Director of Solutions Marketing | Presenting Practical Advice for Navigating SIP Trunking<http://schedule.enterpriseconnect.com/session/practical-advice-for-navigating-sip-trunking>
Wednesday March 29th:
* 8:00AM: Clinton McDaniel, Enterprise Business Development and Channel Sales Leader | Presenting I HAVE to Replace My Telephone System: What Do I Do?<http://schedule.enterpriseconnect.com/session/i-have-to-replace-my-telephone-system-what-do-i-do>
* 1:00PM: Ashish Jain | Presenting The SBC’s Evolving Role in the Enterprise<http://schedule.enterpriseconnect.com/session/the-sbcs-evolving-role-in-the-enterprise>
* 3:15PM Carl Baptiste, SVP of UC and Enterprise Solutions | Presenting When to Use Communications APIs — and When Not To<http://schedule.enterpriseconnect.com/session/when-to-use-communications-apis-and-when-not-to>
* 4:15PM: Carl Baptiste |Presenting Summit on the Lawn: Cognitive and Contextual — Can AI Disrupt Enterprise Collaboration?<http://schedule.enterpriseconnect.com/session/summit-on-the-lawn-cognitive-contextual-can-ai-disrupt-enterprise-collaboration>
Smart Office UC Clients – nominated for Best of Enterprise Connect, GENBAND has transformed the UC client architecture to make it easy to embed third party web and business apps into the UC experience. In under a minute an organization’s employees can be delivered access to multiple business apps.
Kandy Business Solutions (KBS) – Cloud UC – built on GENBAND’s carrier-class technology and designed to meet the demanding communications and collaboration needs of multi-site enterprises, large governmental bodies and municipalities.
Kandy Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) – In addition to robust Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and Software Development Kits (SDKs), GENBAND will demonstrate its turnkey Kandy Wrappers, which are pre-developed, ready-to-deploy applications that eliminate the need for an enterprise to hire development teams to embed communications into their business processes.
Kandy Business Solution Cloud UC for IBM Collaboration – GENBAND has been collaborating with IBM to deliver the only cloud UC solution that is fully integrated with IBM’s Sametime and Connections collaboration services. In addition, GENBAND will showcase how it is leveraging chatbot technology for Contact Center integration.
Legacy PBX Migrations, JITC Certification - GENBAND’s acquisition of Nortel’s Carrier business brought with it support for 5 million seats of Nortel’s largest enterprise deployments, primarily in the higher education, healthcare, government and financial verticals. Demonstrations will showcase a number real world use cases of how these enterprises have transformed their legacy communications systems to UC. Also featured will be GENBAND’s newly enhanced JITC-tested solution.
Contact Center Enhancements – Video and Chatbots: GENBAND’s cloud solutions are assisting large enterprises in enhancing contact center deployments without major upgrades. The company’s Digital Cognitive Agent lowers costs by starting an engagement via a Watson-enabled chatbot from either the web or popular social media apps. The chatbot can seamlessly escalate the experience to a multimedia enabled agent with voice, video or screen sharing capabilities.
Visit GENBAND at Enterprise Connect at Booth # 315.