Industrial Temperature iPAC-9×25
Compatible Operating Systems: Embedded Linux
Designed and manufactured in the USA, the iPAC-9×25 is a Web-enabled single board computer with the ability to run an embedded web server to host the monitored or logged data. The web connection is available via two 10/100 Ethernet ports or optional 802.11 wireless Wi-Fi or Bluetooth networking when using the proper Linux modules and adapters. This single board computer has all connectors brought out as headers on the board and has the same footprint of a standard PC/104 module at 3.77” x 3.54”. The iPAC-9×25 is perfectly suited for Industrial Temperature Embedded Data Acquisition and Control applications.
Quantity 1 pricing for the iPAC-9×25 starts at $198/ea. Please contact EMAC for OEM & Distributor Pricing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth [Optional]
- 1x I2S Audio Port, 1x SPI Port, 1x I2C Port
- Battery-Backed Real-Time Clock/Calendar, Up to 4x 16-bit Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- 7x A/D Channels with10-bit A/D Converter – 0 to 2.5V Range
- -40° to + 85° C Industrial Wide Temperature
- Atmel AT91SAM9×25 400 Mhz Processor
- 128 MB DDR2 RAM, 4 GB eMMC, 16 MB Serial Data Flash
- 2x Ethernet 10/100 Base-T with RJ45, 20x General Purpose SAM9X25 Digital I/O Lines, 16x SPI I/O Expander Based Digital I/O, 8x High Drive Digital Outputs
- 2x USB 2.0 High Speed, 1x USB 2.0 Full Speed Host Port, 1x USB 2.0 High Speed OTG (Host/Device), 1 CAN 2.0b Port
- 4x Serial Ports (3x RS232, 1x RS232/422/485)
Industrial Automation, Test & Measurement, Data Acquisition, Industrial Control