Compatible Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Compact Sky Lake Embedded Computer The Blackbird is a member of the VersaLogic family of ultra-rugged embedded x86 computers. This embedded computer, equipped with a 6th Generation Intel Core “Skylake” processor, is designed to withstand extreme temperature, impact, and vibration. The Sky Lake processors feature quad- and dual-core CPUs along with Hyper-Threading technology. The Blackbird provides great performance and I/O features, moderate power consumption. The on-board power management simplifies power supply requirements. It features a wide input voltage range of 8 to 30 volts that is fully compatible with 12 or 24V vehicle applications. It also includes reverse voltage protection, over voltage protection, RF noise filtering, and transient voltage protection, to provide enhanced durability and reliability in the field.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- -40° to +85°C operating temperature models
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) security chip
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ “Skylake” processor
- On-board Power Management – 8 to 30 volt DC input (12 and 24 volt system compatible)
- Compact size (95 x 125 x 37 mm) supporting up to 32 GB DDR4 RAM