Compatible Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
EBX “Bay Trail” Embedded Computer The Viper is a low power/high-performance single board computer (SBC) which combines Intel’s advanced Bay Trail processor, with a traditional PC/104-Plus™ expansion interface. This combination makes it easy to upgrade existing systems to a powerful 4th generation Atom processor, while preserving plug-in expansion to existing specialty I/O boards. In addition, it also contains a full complement of on-board I/O interfaces, including USB 3.0, mini PCIe expansion sockets, TPM chip, A/D, D/A, and 32-bits of digital I/O. Driven by a low power E3800 (Bay Trail) processor, with clock rates up to 1.9 GHz, the Viper features quad-, dual-, and single-core processor option. Viper is built on the industry-standard EBX form factor. It includes legacy ISA and PCI connectors to interface directly with PC/104-Plus expansion boards.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- EBX™ form factor – PC/104-Plus expansion, -40° to +85°C Operating Temperature
- TPM (Trusted Platform Module) security chip
- 4th Generation Intel® Atom™ processor (“Bay Trail”) – Quad-, dual-, and single-core models
- Up to 16 GB RAM (ECC memory to 8 GB), USB 3.0
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet, on board power conditioning – 5 or 9 to 15 volt input