AMTELCO XDS HMP PCI and PCI Express Boards
Supported PCI Express Standards: PCI-SIG for x1 boards, PCIe 1.1
OS Support: Linux variants
Bus Interface: H.100 TDM products available
AMTELCO offers a number of XDS Host Media Processing PCI and PCI Express boards, including the HMP E&M boards, which provide up to four 2-wire or 4-wire E&M interfaces. In addition, AMTELCO XDS offers HMP T1/E1 boards that provide either 4 or 8 digital T1/E1 spans, and HMP Modular Line Interface boards that provide up to sixteen FXO or FXS line interface ports. AMTELCO XDS is dedicated to providing developers around the world with high-density products that are easy to use, easy to implement, are highly reliable, and feature full service and support. The HMP boards are designed for use in PC-based telephony systems, and help developers quickly produce scalable, state-of-the-art solutions for their applications.
Features & Benefits
- The XDS HMP 4-Port E&M boards are designed to provide up to four 2-wire or 4-wire E&M interfaces.
- Each port provides both audio transmission and signaling for Type I, Type IV, and Type V interfaces, and can conform to a number of national protocols.
- In addition to basic call processing ability, the boards also support echo cancellation, guard tone generation, and push-to-talk control.
- The XDS T1/E1 boards provide either 4 or 8 digital T1/E1 spans. Span types are software selectable, including a mix of both T1 and E1 on the same board.
- The XDS Modular Line Interface board provides up to sixteen FXO or FXS line interface ports, by adding 4-port modules that provide either FXO or FXS.