Teledyne LeCroy’s PCI Express® Protocol Analysis and Test Tools
Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10 Speciﬁcation Compliance: PCI Express
Standards: 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0
Whether you are a test engineer or ﬁrmware developer, Teledyne LeCroy’s Protocol Analyzers will help you measure performance and quickly identify, troubleshoot and solve your protocol problems.
Teledyne LeCroy’s products include a wide range of probe connections to support XMC, AMC, VPX, ATCA, microTCA, Express Card, MiniCard, Express Module, CompactPCI Serial, MidBus connectors and ﬂexible mult-lead probes for PCIeR 1.0a, 1.1 (“Gen1” at 2.5GT/s), PCIe 2.0 (“Gen2” at 5 GT/s), PCIe 3.0 (“Gen3” at 8 GT/s), PCIe 4.0 (“Gen4” at 16 GT/s).
The high performance Summit™ Protocol Analyzers and exercisers feature the new PCIe and SMBus support. Decoding and test for SSD drive/devices that use NVM Express, SCSI Express and SATA Express are also supported.
Teledyne LeCroy offers a complete range of protocol test solutions, including analyzers, exercisers, protocol test cards, and physical layer testing tools that are certiﬁed by the PCI-SIG for ensuring compliance and compatibility with PCI Express speciﬁcations, including PCIe 3.0.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- One button protocol error check. Lists all protocol errors found in a trace. Great starting point for beginning a debug session.
- Flow control screen that quickly shows credit balances for root complex and endpoint performance bottlenecks. Easily find out why your add-in card is underperforming on its benchmarks.
- LTSSM state view screen that accurately shows power state transitions with hyperlinks to drill down to more detail. Helps identify issues when endpoints go into and out of low power states.
- Full power management state tracking with Teledyne LeCroy’s Interposer technology. Prevents loosing the trace when the system goes into electrical idle.
- Teledyne LeCroy’s Data View shows only the necessary protocol handshaking ack/naks so you don’t have to be a protocol expert to understand if root complexes and endpoints are communicating properly.
- Trace Expert provides comprehensive documentation on all analysis done in the trace.
- Zero Time Search provides a fast way to search large traces for specific protocol terms.
- Config space can be displayed in its entirety so that driver registers can be verified.
- Lanes supported: X1,x2,x4,x8,x16
- Speeds: 2.5GT/s, 5GT/s and 8GTs
- Probes/Interposers: active and passive PCIe slot, XMC, AMC, VPX, Express card, Express Module, Minicard, Mid-Bus, Multi-lead, External PCIe cable, CompactPCI, Serial U.2/SFF-8639, M.2/NGFF and others
- Form factor: Card, Chassis
- Exerciser Lanes supported: X1,x2,x4,x8,x16
- Speeds: 2.5GT/s, 5GT/s, 8GT/s, 16GT/s
- Emulation: root complex and endpoint emulation
- Protocol Tests
- Speeds: 2/5/8/16 GT/s operation
- Test PCIe 2.0/ 3.0 compliance (Certiﬁed by PCI SIG for Link/Transaction layer tests)
- Test NVMe Conformance (Required by UNH- IOL for NVMe Conformance Integrators List)
- Corner Case Testing
- LTSSM Testing
- Dynamic Equalization Testing
- Speed/link Test Arcs
- G2 Validation tests
- PTM Testing
- L1 Substate Testing
- Trace Expert
SSD, Switches, Servers, Storage, Add-in Cards, Chips
Teledyne LeCroy700 Chestnut Ridge Rd
Chestnut Ridge, NY, 10977