AMTELCO Offers Full Line of XDS PCI Express Boards Designed to Speed Application Development
McFarland, WI – AMTELCO is pleased to introduce a complete line of XDS PCI Express (PCIe) boards, all designed to speed the development of new applications. PCI Express boards in both the Host Media Processing (HMP) and H.100 formats are available.
The PCI Express boards available include:
- The XDS HMP PCIe 4-Port E&M board is designed to provide four 2-wire or 4-wire E&M interfaces for use in PC-based telephony systems running Asterisk software. The board is an ideal solution for interfacing to radios, or in situations where two-wire circuits are needed. Each port provides both audio transmission and control of basic line state signaling functions, such as hook status indication for Type I, Type IV, and Type V interfaces. In addition to the basic ability to place and receive calls, this board supports advanced features such as optional echo cancellation, address signaling, and push-to-talk control that may be needed in specific applications.
- The XDS HMP PCIe 16-Port Modular Line Interface board is ideal for applications requiring a cost-affordable, scalable design to support any number of FXO or FXS analog line interfaces. The board is Asterisk® compatible, and supports one to four optional FXO or FXS modules. Each FXO module provides four analog loop start ports. Each FXS module provides four battery feed ports that can be set for phone or DID behaviors on a per-port basis. Echo cancellation is included for all modules installed. Modular RJ45 interfaces are included on the rear panel.
- The XDS H.100 PCIe 8-Port E&M board is ideal for PC enhanced service links to PBXs, 2-way DID service, analog radio interfaces (PTT or duplex), and for 4-wire audio circuits. The board has configurable ports which include 2 or 4-wire Type I or Type V signaling protocols, radio control protocols for 2 or 4-wire audio circuits, and include on-board DSPs that provide DTMF detection and generation, energy detection, and call progress tone generation. This board also provides additional tone controls for radio supervision, and incorporates Echo Suppression, which is available as needed. The board includes 32 channels of bidirectional voice resources, and utilizes on-board intelligence.
- The XDS H.100 PCIe T1/E1/J1 board is available in four and eight span configurations with RJ45 terminations, and feature Primary Rate ISDN for both T1 and E1 digital interfaces. The 8-span XDS H.100 PCIe T1/E1/J1 board features eight T1/E1 spans, 256 channels of voice resources, and two analog inputs. The 4-span board includes four T1/E1 spans, 128 ports of conferencing, 128 channels of voice resources, and two analog inputs. This board supports D4 and ESF framing (T1), AMI and B8ZS support (T1), CRC4 and HDB3 support (E1), along with software access to either PRI layer 2 or layer 3 messaging. Also included are DTMF detection and generation resources for each B channel, call progress tone generation, and status LEDs for each port that provide red, yellow, and blue alarm indications. Robbed-bit signaling protocols are also supported, as well as QSIG features for interfacing to common PBXs.
- The XDS H.100 PCIe High Density 24-Port Station Port board functions as an interface to analog telephones and battery feed applications. The board is programmable to different national standards on a port-by-port basis, providing ringing internally with the correct power supplies, and it supports a wide variety of ring cadences. This board also generates outbound caller ID, and provides a visual message waiting indication feature. The XDS H.100 PCIe Station board also includes 32 channels of bidirectional voice resources.
- The XDS H.100 PCIe 12/24-Port Loop Start board connects to loop lines from the telephone company to receive incoming calls and place outgoing calls. The board is available with either 12 or 24 independent ports, and allows each port to seize the line, detect the presence or absence of loop current, and detect ringing signals with a variety of frequencies and cadences. DTMF generators/detectors, energy detection, and inbound/outbound Caller ID resources are available for each port. This board also includes 32 channels of bidirectional voice resources.
AMTELCO Software driver packages, which are available for the most common operating systems, are distributed free of charge with open source code. Software channel drivers are available for use with Asterisk® LTS releases. Channel drivers are compatible with most common Linux operating system variants. Channel drivers are designed to support all HMP and H.100 AMTELCO XDS boards featured here.
For more information on the entire line of AMTELCO XDS PCI Express boards, call (800)356-9224 or (608)838-4194, or visit our Web site at xds.amtelco.com.