Agilent Advanced Design System
Advanced Design System (ADS) is the leading electronic design automation software for RF, microwave, and high-speed digital applications. It helps uncover and resolve integration issues early in the design process, before fabrication of wireless components.
Multi-technology design allows multiple IC’s combined with laminate and packaging PCB to all be designed together. Tradeoffs can be made interactively on the IC, laminate, packaging and print circuit boards being designed or co-designed. Using ADS 2011, engineers can design individual RF and microwave integrated circuits with different technologies (e.g., GaAs, SiGe, GaN, and Silicon CMOS).
The Industry’s Leading Technology, and Much More
ADS puts an unparalleled suite of simulation technology at your fingertips including: S-parameter, AC analysis, harmonic balance, high-frequency SPICE, convolution, circuit envelope, high-speed channel, Agilent Ptolemy system dataflow, Momentum 3D planar EM, and full 3D EM finite element method.
ADS has high quality models for every microwave and RF design application and a variety of design libraries for standards compliant design. Adding to this is X-parameters, which provide breakthrough, nonlinear model extraction from both Agilent instruments and ADS. Agilent also works with top GaAs, GaN, InP, SiGe and Silicon foundries to develop and support process design kits for RFIC and MMIC design.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Multi-Technology Co-Design — the industry’s first and only true multi-technology design environment
- High Speed Digital — IBIS-AMI SerDes model simulation and the industry’s first Power Integrity solution for heavily perforated power ground planes
- Integrated Electromagnetic Solvers — for faster, more accurate simulations; and a new use model that makes it easier to setup and run 3D planar and full 3D electromagnetic simulations
- New Load Pull Data Controller — from load pull data to design and simulation in a couple of clicks
- New Layout Improvements — layout capacity and performance to handle growing complexity
- Complete schematic capture and layout environment
- Innovative and industry leading circuit and system simulators
- EDA and Design Flow Integration with companies such as Cadence, Mentor, and Zuken
- Largest number of process design kits (PDKs) developed and maintained by leading foundry and industry partners
- Optimization Cockpit for real-time feedback and control when using any of 12 powerful optimizers
MMIC, signal integrity, RFIC, RF & Microwave Board, RF System in Package and RF module