The ULLStreamCorder-SD4 is an intelligent, stand-alone, ultra low latency H.264 Streaming solution that accepts 4x NTSC/PAL/RS-170 composite video sources and records and streams them over 100/1000MBit Ethernet. This SWaP optimized solution is ideal for rapid deployment in demanding applications in Military, Communications, Transportation, Mining and Energy industries.
The ULLStreamCorder-SD4 features a dedicated hardware compression engine capable of encoding all 4 video channels at full size and full frame-rate with Ultra Low Latency (under 40ms). The flexible streaming engine can stream each channel direct from the on-board Ethernet port as well as save direct to locally attached storage for later retrieval. The ULLStreamCorder-SD4 also supports 4 channels of audio that can be captured and streamed with the video data.
The ULLStreamCorder-SD4 is an intelligent stand-alone device with it’s own on-board CPU and does not require a host CPU or any driver or OS software. For mechanical convenience the module can be mounted on a PC/104 stack without consuming host CPU resources.
Features & Benefits
- 4x PAL/NTSC/RS-170 composite video inputs
- Ultra Low Latency technology with video latency below 40ms
- 4 channels of audio encoding
- Single, rugged, real-time video streaming solution
- Standard PC/104 mechanical form factor
- Operating temp –40 °C to +85 °C
- Single +5V supply
- Mechanical mounting for PC/104 stack
- Intelligent stand-alone module, does not require host computer
- 100/1000MBit Ethernet for RTSP/RTP streaming and control
Traffic Monitoring and Control, Video Acquisition and Analytics, All-round Real-Time Situational Awareness, Rapid Deployment Video Recording solutions