January - 2017
- The Industry’s First Automotive Chipsets That Support Functional Safety in High Resolution Displays
Expanded lineup compatible with functional safety measures for speedometers, side mirrors, and other vehicle systems ROHM and LAPIS Semiconductor have announced the availability
- Top 5 Vendors in the Automotive Ethernet Market from 2017 to 2021: Technavio
Technavio has announced the top five leading vendors in their recent global automotive Ethernet market report. This research report also lists three other prominent vendors that are expected to impact the market during the forecast period.
- Toshiba Expands Lineup of Industrial-Grade e-MMC Embedded NAND Flash Memory Products
e-MMC Version 5.1-Compliant; Feature Enhanced Operational Temperature Range of +105Â°C
- Yuneec International Expands Commercial UAV Offerings with All-New H520
H520 Builds Upon Yuneecâs Proven Six-Rotor Platform and Incorporates Industry-First Commercial-Grade Features and Software Developer Kit Yuneec International, a world leader in
- Wolfspeed Introduces New SiC MOSFET for EV Drive Trains
New 900V, 10mâ¦ chip enables new improvements in range, battery usage and vehicle design
- ADL Embedded Solutions Inc. Announces Ultra-Compact 3.4” x 3.2” Embedded PC – ADLEPC-1500
ADL Embedded Solutions Inc., a leading provider of high-performance embedded solutions, has announced its ultra-compact ADLEPC-1500 Embedded PC. At 3.4â x 3.2â, the ADLEPC-1500
December - 2016
- How the ControlSafe™ Platform is Being Deployed in China
One of the largest train control and rail signaling integrators worldwide has significantly shortened its development cycle and gained a competitive advantage by adopting the Artesyn
- Elma Electronic Expands Partner Ecosystem with Addition of EKF Elektronik
Joint resources expand offering and integration of CompactPCI Serial products Elma Electronic Inc. announces it has added EKF Elektronik, a premier designer of boards based on 3U
- More than 150 million automotive processors from Texas Instruments drive innovation in the automotive market
Texas Instruments announced more than 150 million of its advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and digital cockpit Systems-on-Chip (SoCs) are on the road today.
- IEEE and Barr Group Emphasize the Importance of Software Safety at Special Event
Barr Group Presents âTop 10 Ways to Design Safer Embedded Softwareâ to Engineers in Canada IEEE and Barr Group, The Embedded Systems ExpertsÂ®, will co-host a special presentation
- Toshiba Expands Lineup of Embedded NAND Flash Memory Products for Automotive Applications
Supports AEC-Q100 Grade2 RequirementsToshiba America Electronic Components launched a JEDEC e-MMC Version 5.1-compliant embedded NAND flash memory products supporting AEC-Q100 Grade2 requirements.
- FotoNation and VeriSilicon Collaborate on Next Generation, Advanced Computer Vision and Computational Imaging Platform – IPU2.0
Tessera Holding Corp.âs FotoNation Limited subsidiary and VeriSilicon Holdings Co. Ltd. have entered into an agreement to jointly develop a next generation image processing platform that offers best-in-class programmability, power, performance and area for computer vision (CV), computational imaging (CI) and deep learning.
- Thundersoft's Acquisition of Rightware Strengthens Their Leading Positions in the Fast-growing Market for Connected Car Software
Rightware, a provider of automotive user interface software, announced its acquisition by Thundersoft, a provider of operating systems and smart device platform technology. The arrangement
- Continental Speeds up Evolution of AR Head-up Displays through Strategic Partnership with DigiLens
Strategic partnership will deliver ultra thin Augmented Reality Head-up Displays to enable wider market penetration in cars and to further increase safety on roads
- Enabling Metro/Train Monitoring and Control with Rugged Railway Communication Platform
Rolling stock operators today are seeking for intelligent solutions that enable premium services for the satisfying passenger experience and real-time communication/control for optimal
- Automotive LiDAR Market Size Worth USD 223.2 Million by 2024: Grand View Research, Inc.
The global automotive LiDAR market is expected to reach USD 223.2 million by 2024, according to a report by Grand View Research, Inc.
- Accelerometer and Gyroscope Market Worth 3.50 Billion USD by 2022
The Accelerometer and Gyroscope Market research report from MarketsandMarkets predicts that the market will reach USD 3.50 Billion by 2022.
- An Increase of Vehicles in Operation Fuels Growth Opportunities for Sensors in Automotive Industry
Demand for sensors to grow due to higher electronic content in vehicles entering the aftermarket, finds Frost & Sullivan's Mobility team
- Renesas Electronics Announces First Development of Fin-Shaped MONOS Flash Memory Cells for High-Performance, Highly Reliable Microcontrollers in 16/14nm Process Nodes and Beyond
Enables High-Density Embedded Flash Memory That Can Be Embedded Into High-Performance Logic Process
- Barr Group Announces Spring 2017 Embedded Systems Training Calendar
âBoot Campsâ on Embedded Software, Security, and Android and Two New Comprehensive Courses Offered Barr Group has officially announced their Spring 2017 public training calendar
- Richland Technologies And LDRA Collaborate To Standardize Embedded Software Verification Across Industries
Richland Technologies (RTL), a worldwide leader in embedded computing solutions for safety-critical systems, and LDRA, the leader in standards compliance, automated software verification,
- Optima Stantron's MB Series of Rugged Cabinets Features Modular, Bolted Construction
Weld-free design enables use in extreme shock and vibration environments Key Highlights Weld-free, modular design on proven COTS platform Designed and tested to meet MIL-S-901D,
- ADL Embedded Solutions Inc. Announces New 75mm x 75mm Intel E3800-series Edge-Connect SBC – ADLE3800SEC
ADL Embedded Solutions Inc., a leading provider of high-performance embedded solutions, has announced today its compact ADLE3800SEC SBC with Edge-Connect. This ultra-compact 75mm x
- Industry's first 2.1-MHz Class-D amplifier transforms automotive audio design
TI's four-channel amplifier delivers high-resolution audio quality in the small footprint
November - 2016
- SYSGO is certified according to ISO/IEC 27001
In November 2016 SYSGO was certified by DQS GmbH according to the ISO/IEC standard 27001:2013. DQS as independent auditors, confirm that the manufacturer of operating systems and development
- Toyota Motor Corp. Approves Mentor Graphics Volcano VSTAR AUTOSAR Stack for Deployment in Toyota Vehicles
Mentor Graphics Corp. said Toyota Motor Corp. has approved its Volcano VSTAR AUTOSAR basic software stack for use in all Toyota vehicles.
- Tata Elxsi Grows Manpower by Over 20% From July 2016
Tata Elxsi, a global design and technology services company, has added over 20% to its design and technology workforce in the last 4 months
- Microsemi Expands Radiation-Tolerant Space Product Portfolio with Highly Integrated LX7720 Motor Controller Reinforcing Company's Commitment to Space Solutions, New Device Addresses Challenge of Reducing Weight and Board Area on Satellites
Microsemi Corporation (Nasdaq: MSCC), a leading provider of semiconductor solutions differentiated by power, security, reliability and performance, today announced it is sampling the
- Analog Devices Acquires Laser Beam Steering Technology from Vescent Photonics to Enable Mainstream Adoption of Automotive LIDAR Systems
Analog Devices Inc. purchased solid-state laser beam steering technology from Vescent Photonics Inc.
- Ethernet Alliance SC16 Panel Shows Ethernet Is In The Driver’s Seat
The Ethernet Alliance, a global consortium dedicated to the continued success and advancement of Ethernet technologies, today announced it is hosting a "Birds of a Feather" panel on