Videos / Podcasts
May - 2016
- World’s First H.264 Video CODECs for MOST & ADAS
[MNV234] Microchip introduces worldâs first H.264 video I/O companions optimized for MOSTÂ® high-speed automotive infotainment and ADAS Networks.
- Bluetooth® Low Energy Client Module with Motion Module MM7150 Demonstration
IoT demonstration with BluetoothÂ® Low Energy Client Module and Sensor Fusion Hub MM7150 showing 9-axis motion sensing for position, speed and acceleration.
April - 2016
- The World's #1 Embedded Ecosystem - ARM at Embedded World 2016
A quick tour of the best of the best demos we spotted on the Embedded World 2016 exhibition floor. Give a shout out if you spot your own!
- CDC 6600 | Standing on the Shoulders of Giants
One of the first supercomputers, the CDC 6600 was created in 1964 by Seymour Cray for the Control Data Corporation.
- Juggling with the BBC Micro:bit
In the first computer-juggling film ever on YouTube, ARM engineers show how the innovative new BBC micro-bit computer can be a fantastically fun device.
- PIC24F GB4 Family Doubles Flash Memory and Adds Security Features
Microchip doubles flash memory and adds new security options in latest family of eXtreme Low Power PICÂ® Microcontrollers.
- MM - MPLAB® Xpress IDE Edition - Episode 3 - Using the MPLAB® Xpress IDE Bridge Tool
This video will demonstrate how to use the MPLABÂ® Xpress IDE Bridge Tool to program a microcontroller. When using a Programmer/Debugger like a PICkitâ¢ 3, or the integrated Programmer/Debugger like the one found on the Curiosity Board in MPLABÂ® Xpress IDE, the USB Bridge will need to be used.
- MM - MPLAB® Xpress IDE Edition - Episode 1 - Using Example Projects in MPLAB® Xpress IDE
In this video, an RGB Matrix WS2812B display is interfaced with the MPLABÂ® Xpress IDE Board. An example project from the MPLABÂ® Xpress IDE scrolls user text across the display demonstrating just how easy it is to get up and running with MPLABÂ® Xpress IDE.
- Introducing MPLAB® Xpress IDE
Overview of MPLABÂ® Xpress, a cloud-based streamlined version of Microchip Technologies award winning MPLABÂ® X IDE. A perfect tool for Makers, Academics and Industry Veterans looking for a fast and intuitive way to get started with the latest products and technologies from Microchip.
- MM - MPLAB® Xpress IDE Edition - Episode 2 - Creating a New Project in MPLAB® Xpress IDE
This episode demonstrates how to create a new project inside of the MPLABÂ® Xpress IDE.
- Highlights include Si-based molecular scanners; cyber-security; automotive standard ISO 26262; SPIE Photonics; DVCon
John/Sean Travelogue for March 2016 - Highlights include Si-based molecular scanners; cyber-security; automotive standard ISO 26262; SPIE Photonics; DVCon.
February - 2016
- Émile Baudot | Standing on the Shoulders of Giants
How one man multiplied the use and accuracy of telegraphy.
- ARM booth tour at CES 2016
A snapshot of how and where ARM technology was used from running shoes to the world's smallest computer.
- ARM mbed watch demo
how mbed OS helps build smart, wearable devices.
- ARM Launches the IoT Education Kit in China
At the opening of Peking Universityâs Smart Device Lab.
- Bridging The Education Gap: The View From The ARM University Programme, with Dr. Khaled Benkrid
A look at the skills gap, the role of ICT and ARMâs education program, and the lifelong learning pipeline concept.
December - 2015
- Google's Colt McAnlis "The Hard Things about the Internet of Things". From ARM TechCon 2015
Colt McAnlis, Developer Advocate at Google, warned against data and power taxation of IoT users at ARM TechCon 2015.
- Heinrich Hertz | Standing on the Shoulders of Giants
Dec 1, 2015: To celebrate the 25th anniversary of ARM's foundation we worked with the curators of the Science Museum in London to pick 25 people or objects from their Information Age gallery that were pivotal to the creation of modern technology.
- ARM's Mike Muller Keynote from ARM TechCon 2015
Highlights from ARM's CTO, Mike Muller's keynote at ARM TechCon 2015, including announcement of ARM Cortex-A35, ARM TrustZone for ARMv8-M, Cryptocell, and mbed connector.
November - 2015
- Introducing the Palladium Z1 Enterprise Emulation Platform
Daryn Lau, VP and GM of Hardware System Verification Group at Cadence, introduces the Palladium Z1 enterprise emulation platform. With more than five times the emulation throughput,
October - 2015
- Gaming Laboratories International James R Maida G2E 2015 Fantini Research
GLI President/CEO James Maida and Fantini Research CEO and Publisher Frank Fantini discuss the companyâs role in the gaming industry as well as many hot-button topics that regulators, suppliers and manufacturers are currently facing. Some industry challenges he discusses include system-centric gaming, which opens the door for security concerns, and convergence of social, online, slot machine and lottery gaming.
- G2E 2015 - That's a Wrap!
More than 25,000 people came to Global Gaming Expo 2015 to see the latest in technology, games and for the first time non-gaming resort offerings at the Integrated Resort Experience. Experts delivered thoughtful insight into the issues currently facing the industry, such as skill-based gaming, eSports, illegal gambling and more. For info on how to exhibit or attend G2E 2016 visit www.globalgamingexpo.com
- Whiteboard Wednesdays – New Tensilica Vision P5 DSP
In this week's Whiteboard Wednesday video, Dennis Crespo highlights the performance and power features of the new Tensilica Vision P5 DSP architecture for mobile, automotive, and security applications.
September - 2015
- Meeting PPA and TAT Targets with Innovus Implementation System
July - 2015
- Meet Virtium Memory and Storage Solutions
Enjoy this brief video showing many members of the Virtium Memory and Storage Solutions family. After viewing this video, you will know who Virtium is, what we do and what we believe.
June - 2015
- ADL Embedded Solutions ADLMES-8200 Rugged Modular Enclosure Systems
The ADLMES-8200 is a highly innovative embedded enclosure designed for Railway Train Control and many other Transportation applications. Its highly configurable modularity makes it
- A Turnkey Solution for Sensor Fusion
Microchip Technology offers a turnkey solution for sensor fusion with the SSC7102 Sensor Hub [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awmgNZ4pH48[/youtube] [company]
- ADL Embedded Solutions ADLMES-8200 High-Ingress Protection (IP) Modular Enclosure Systems
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKA6G6YEMIo[/youtube] The ADLMES-8200 is a highly innovative embedded enclosure and is designed for MIL-STD 704/1275/461 and MIL-STD 810.
May - 2015
- New family of low-power and highly robust high-speed CAN transceivers
Microchip Technology introduces new family of low-power and highly robust high-speed CAN transceivers
April - 2015
- eXtreme Low Power PIC24 with Crypto and RN4020 Bluetooth LE Module
eXtreme Low Power PIC24 with Crypto and RN4020 Bluetooth LE Module