Videos / Podcasts
December - 2015
- Google's Colt McAnlis "The Hard Things about the Internet of Things". From ARM TechCon 2015
Colt McAnlis, Developer Advocate at Google, warned against data and power taxation of IoT users at ARM TechCon 2015.
November - 2015
- Introducing the Palladium Z1 Enterprise Emulation Platform
Daryn Lau, VP and GM of Hardware System Verification Group at Cadence, introduces the Palladium Z1 enterprise emulation platform. With more than five times the emulation throughput,
October - 2015
- Gaming Laboratories International James R Maida G2E 2015 Fantini Research
GLI President/CEO James Maida and Fantini Research CEO and Publisher Frank Fantini discuss the companyâs role in the gaming industry as well as many hot-button topics that regulators, suppliers and manufacturers are currently facing. Some industry challenges he discusses include system-centric gaming, which opens the door for security concerns, and convergence of social, online, slot machine and lottery gaming.
- G2E 2015 - That's a Wrap!
More than 25,000 people came to Global Gaming Expo 2015 to see the latest in technology, games and for the first time non-gaming resort offerings at the Integrated Resort Experience. Experts delivered thoughtful insight into the issues currently facing the industry, such as skill-based gaming, eSports, illegal gambling and more. For info on how to exhibit or attend G2E 2016 visit www.globalgamingexpo.com
- Whiteboard Wednesdays – New Tensilica Vision P5 DSP
In this week's Whiteboard Wednesday video, Dennis Crespo highlights the performance and power features of the new Tensilica Vision P5 DSP architecture for mobile, automotive, and security applications.
September - 2015
- Meeting PPA and TAT Targets with Innovus Implementation System
July - 2015
- Meet Virtium Memory and Storage Solutions
Enjoy this brief video showing many members of the Virtium Memory and Storage Solutions family. After viewing this video, you will know who Virtium is, what we do and what we believe.
June - 2015
- ADL Embedded Solutions ADLMES-8200 Rugged Modular Enclosure Systems
The ADLMES-8200 is a highly innovative embedded enclosure designed for Railway Train Control and many other Transportation applications. Its highly configurable modularity makes it
- A Turnkey Solution for Sensor Fusion
Microchip Technology offers a turnkey solution for sensor fusion with the SSC7102 Sensor Hub [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awmgNZ4pH48[/youtube] [company]
- ADL Embedded Solutions ADLMES-8200 High-Ingress Protection (IP) Modular Enclosure Systems
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKA6G6YEMIo[/youtube] The ADLMES-8200 is a highly innovative embedded enclosure and is designed for MIL-STD 704/1275/461 and MIL-STD 810.
May - 2015
- New family of low-power and highly robust high-speed CAN transceivers
Microchip Technology introduces new family of low-power and highly robust high-speed CAN transceivers
April - 2015
- eXtreme Low Power PIC24 with Crypto and RN4020 Bluetooth LE Module
eXtreme Low Power PIC24 with Crypto and RN4020 Bluetooth LE Module
March - 2015
- Total Phase is Leading the Way to The Internet of Things
With an emphasis on connected devices, engineers are tasked with getting their devices online as quickly as possible. What if you could take an existing system, previously not IOT capable, and get it connected without having to do a redesign? Using Total Phaseâs traditional development tools, such as protocol analyzers and host adapters you can collect and analyze data from embedded systems for the purpose of debugging and development. Now, take the same concept and move it to the Internet of Things. Learn howâ¦
- Virtex UltraScale VU440 FPGA Demonstration
See the new Virtex Ultrascale VU440, the worldâs largest FPGA, in action being used to prototype 10 ARMÂ® Cortex-A9 CPUs
February - 2015
- New Promira platform brings IoT one step closer
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emNzs3PEH2o[/youtube] Total Phase's CEO, Gil Ben-Dov, talks about IoT, and how the new Promiraâ¢ Serial Platform can help bring IoT one
January - 2015
- Interview with Pebble Watch founder
Getting the Pebble Watch to Market. A conversation with Eric Migicovsky, Pebble founder and CEO
- Saygus V2 Android Smartphone
Saygus VÂ² (V Squared), winner of the CES 2015 Innovation Award, has 320 GB of storage, ARM-based Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, 21 MP camera, dual-boot capable, 2.5GHz quad-core processor, runs Android 4.4.4 KitKat....and more.
- CES 2015: Expanding the Connected Experience
Power-efficient ARM technology is everywhere you are, expanding your connected life.
- Next generation retail & digital signage solutions MSC C6B-8S based on Intel 4th generation Core processors
Innovative retail technologies improve the supply chain coordination, react to market demands, and improve interaction with customers. System integrators provide hardware and software compatibility, multi-channel sources and interactive user interfaces. This is where MSC Technologiesâ powerful digital signage and vending system solutions including innovative displays and powerful computer-on-modules come in.
- Video Decoder delivers 960H image over 500 meter cables with built-in Adaptive Equalizer (AEQ)
Pericomâs multi-channel A/D video decoders with AEQ are an ideal solution to solve the problem of video signal degradation over long, analog CCTV cables. Our proprietary built-in Adaptive Equalization (AEQ) algorithms recover signal over 500-meter or longer cables, and eliminate the additional costly signal amplifiers in the Surveillance Security CCTV systems. In this video, you will see the camera image comparison of Pericom's AEQ-enabled video decoders in real surveillance application.
December - 2014
- SuperSpeed Certified USB3 Controller Hubs
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TflOSBC2kGU[/youtube] Microchip Technology's SuperSpeed certified USB3 controller hubs with on-chip programmable memory [company]
- World's First Programmable USB Port Power Controllers
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZHSnFY3WqM[/youtube] Microchip Technology Introduces World's First Programmable USB Port Power Controllers for Active Connectors and 12W
- New Family of USB Power Delivery Controllers
Microchip Technology offers a new family of USB Power Delivery Controllers.
- congatec simplifies the use of embedded technology
As a single supplier covering the complete range of effective standard solutions to individual EDMS (Embedded Design & Manufacturing) projects, congatec supports the x86 & ARM architecture processor platform from standard form factors to specialized single board computers and computer modules. For EDMS projects congatec acts as a service provider supporting the specific system designs of customers. congatec shows the new Industrial Thin Mini-ITX boards based on up to 4th Generation IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ Mobile SOC U-Processors. And the latest Computer-On-Module is based on Qseven with IntelÂ® Atomâ¢ made for deep embedded headless applications to connect the Industry 4.0.
November - 2014
- ARM TechCon Videos: Interview with Ian Drew. (Part 2: 'mbedding' the IoT)
Embedded editor Chris A. Ciufo chats with Ian Drew, CMO, ARM. In part 2, the guys discuss: ARM's mbed/mbed OS and Cortex-M7; the easy path to the IoT is made easy by ARM's new mbed
- ARM TechCon Videos: Interview with Ian Drew. (Part 1: Servers)
Embedded editor Chris Ciufo chats with Ian Drew, CMO, ARM. ARM's move into 64-bit servers with HP's recent âMoonshotâ announcement; how the IoT grows from the enterprise and handsets; and ARM partners' complete infrastructure for servers.
- Synopsys & USB-IF on USB 3.1 & USB Type-C Connectors at IDF 2014
Join USB-IFâs Jeff Ravencraft and Synopsysâ Eric Huang in a discussion about new USB 3.1 features, including 10 Gbps data rates and USB Type-C Connectors, at IDF 2014.
- Industry's First Platform-to-Platform 10G USB 3.1 Host-to-Device Data Transfers
See the industry's first platform-to-platform 10G USB 3.1 technology demonstration. In this video, Eric Huang runs two HAPS-70 FPGA-based prototyping platforms with 10G USB 3.1 device and host IP. The platforms are connected with a standard USB 3.0 cable running at 10G USB 3.1 speeds of up to 915 MBps.
- How HAPS FPGA-Based Prototyping Speeds USB 3.1 IP Product Development
See how Synopsys HAPS-70 FPGA-based prototyping platforms helped to accelerate Synopsys' development of 10G USB 3.1 IP. HAPS offers a flexible, off-the-shelf platform that enabled the R&D team to quickly develop and test RTL models, perform hardware validation, and ensure hardware/software interoperability.
October - 2014
- Enterprise IP Management eSeminar
Streamed live on Oct 24, 2014 Learn about the changing dynamics of hardware and software intellectual property (IP) management. Panelists include: Warren Savage, CEO, IPextreme